mapenzi sio mchezo

That logic is blind.

I see your Katy Perry and raise you Cam’ron as his motivational video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_GgHW3xZv8

2 Likes

I may be wrong but I think you are the characters who when in a relationship, you have no time for your boys. You are always with your girl and when you are not with her, you are thinking about her.

That’s why unakuja kuweka mashida hapa, wewe na kabuda. Because you don’t have close pals to share any problem with.

You also need a shoulder to cry on. That constant girl who when you tell her mashida zako she gives you punani to relieve pain. Sahi am sure the heartbreak your girl is going through is being relieved by another dude.

5 Likes

True. Hawa ndio wale hawapei madem space. Na kama the lady is away atakuwa anasumbuliwa na matext na calls

What kind of men are we raising nowadays?

MTFU. Birch Dependency Syndrome.

1 Like

Dude u need to find yaself a hobby during this ‘crying’ moments…u could be going suicidal…take care

Venye @Diffre amesema you need a hobby, now would be a good time to explore gaming, nunua ps ama xbox…

1 Like

Enyewe you are suffering from a major case of bitch dependency syndrome.

I once went through exactly what you are going through, though I don’t remember crying, back in 2010.

It took me exactly years to get over that whole incident. It’s a cycle my friend, I thought of ways to get her back, I thought of ways of hurting her back, I thought of a million reasons why I should hate her…and hating her did I do, I thought of ways to show her I have moved on…nimringie, all this took two years. I even failed a semester in campus because of a woman who was not even as learned as I was.
After going through all the above I inevitably saw where my fatal flaw was…I was focusing too much on her rather than me…I never realised what my value was and that I was seriously undermining myself when it comes to this girl.
So my friend, get out of the house pick a hobby, make some money and remember to talk to someone who will hold you accountable to your actions and will guarantee that you never return to that girl again.
Huyo sahau kabisa…take that point home. Achana na yeye…period!

3 Likes

Word!

actually this is why I say, don’t suffocate a lady when courting or dating her, giver her space, sio coz you have her number you are always on her case. she will resent you and cringe at your phone call or text sooner or later

1 Like

Ma brother, the first time i realized my now to be ex cheated and professed love to someone else i literally shook, but now i don’t give a hoot what she does, all i care about is my daughter

The last time I broke up with my GF, I blamed myself for allowing a third party to make me so vulnerable. I would sit in a pub drinking and would start thinking how another dude is dicking her and I would bang the table in anger. However, my copping mechanism was very expensive with binge drinking and college girls trying to soothe my ego

5 Likes

Ulipatikana na kaswende? :slight_smile:

hahaha I was lucky not to but I almost slipped into alcohol dependency :slight_smile:

Mmmh so also you guys pitia this heartbreak …u just wonder how a person can be so mean while ur been so true

i love you babe

i wish ningekudinya ndio ulie vizuri… ghasia @Davidee aka davideekhead…

hehe…kutetemeka ni zaidi ya sana.

@Davidee Wachana na watu wanaringa vyenye wao ni wanaume hapa ati they wouldnt give a hoot. They would actually be breaking things in their own houses in anger and frustration. Na wengine wangekuwa hospitalized juu ya stress and most would be alcoholics. As you can see some have admitted that its a painful thing, and not even because of love, but because you feel conned or given undeserving treatment.

1 Like

Heartbreak is kawa for everyone. But as a dude the first rule is dont go crying for everyone, least of all shouting it out on online forums. Deal with it the way a man is supposed to to; by burying deep down, and cover it with copious amounts of alcohol and meaningless sex with random females

1 Like