Marketers coming to the house

kijana toa jina yangu kwa mdomo yako kabla nikupige miti mkundu

I am equally such a pity person. Not once have I met very beautiful ladies asking if I have clothes they can wash for me at a fee or anything they can do kwa keja. If I have something mi uwapatia na inaisha hivyo without even giving them any chores. I hate taking advantage of needy people especially ladies. Perhaps coz I know the level of desperation one can get when they have nothing. OP ulikosea man.

Hata picha za Japanese candle sticks hakuna.

Hii sio kukosa. It’s a mental problem known as sadism.

While in University there were ladies selling all manner of goods door to door in the hostels.

There was a momoish lady from the Mountain selling socks. It seems many students had discovered you could eat her if you played it well. As I was also planning to use that opportunity to eat her one day, we met randomly in the washrooms. I looked at her closely and saw serious skin disease had began developing. The symptoms we’re simmilar to those of ta certain BA student who had died of HIV after infecting many boys while insisting she is allergic to latex.

Needless to say I cleared fourth year without attempting such games with the Momo’s selling socks. However I confess I ate one young lady who was selling YU sim cards. We were both broke and I did not promise to buy abything. She became a repeat visitor at my modest quarters.

Acheni OP aenjoy vitu. Why do you even pity these creatures? Women are known as the most ungrateful humans. If situations could be switched the lady wouldn’t have any shred of mercy on the OP either. In short, women don’t give a shit about you. How many women have we seen take advantage of vulnerable men and leaving them to the mercies of the creator? To the OP, keep doing what you do

buana ungemwambia hauna interest na household goods, treat her well and give her at least 1k then tell her to come again for company. Hiyo ni puthy ingekua ikijileta regularly for free but ukacheza D-game

boss inakaa hauna experience. An alpha should always be in attack mode. Jamaa ashakamua. If she comes back or not shouldn’t be an issue

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A good hekaya but put it in the correct section.

[ATTACH=full]345335[/ATTACH]

boss unajua maana ya BUT in grammar ?

Well played if it’s a true story: whisky or gin is my friend few shot za ku marinate.

Mzee leo unafirana wapi ?

huyu anakaa kudinya wale wamama wa kufua nguo

Niweke hii hekaya kwa ile yangu ya mapoko ama haitoshi mboga?

Sales ya kitembea upigwe na jua na vumbi si rahisi

Damn man you are cold blooded. Mpaka ndume za KTalk wamehurumia huyo msichana.

[ATTACH=full]345359[/ATTACH]