Marketers coming to the house

It has happened before and reported on this forum, is happening now and will happen in the future whether it is reported or not.

There is no pride in this.You took advantage of someone who was in need,nothing to brag about.This is like a hunter bragging about killing a wounded animal.Wewe na harvey weinstein mko shule moja.

Hizi ambiana Kwa baze ya jaba

Ata tiddies pointing in the wrong direction we will appreciate
:smiley: :smiley:

we say, “titties pointing the moon”…

Mzito , call me what u may but I find this abhorrent. I am not perfect but there’s things I won’t do. If someone’s hustling, just respect their hustle. You may have been born with a silver spoon but many of us had to hawk stuff in estates etc , to pay rent and get food Uko Lunga Lungs back in the day . Soon she will realize what u did and it’ll strike her hard. It’s not nice. Kula Mali kabisa but send her our with something and better yet, spare something more If she deserved it. That is not being a simp or what may u. That’s just being a decent man. This life is short and it’s circular. But hey, tell u what, inbox me her number and I’ll say u sent me. I’ll send her something small. And all will be good. Again, I am definitely not a better person but in this, you’re wrong

100% true I never sympathyse with these creates…

Omwami lima shemales pole pole, English wachia watu wameenda shule.

Are we talking about the same women who kill you with mchele, eat fare, drink all your money, etc? Eti huruma sijui morals. THESE CREATURES DESERVE NO MERCY. NONE.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do some of you even have daughters, sisters, aunties, nieces etc before you spew garbage? Would you like the same thing happening to them?

Taking advantage of innocent and desperate women is utterly wrong. I believe in Karma though, so this shall come back to bite you.

If the women in your life ie sisters daughters and the like makes foolish decisions its them who did. And they use their own pussy and not yours. So kila mtu abebe msalaba wake. Its not like he raped her did he? The young lady needed a dick and he provided her with one. Nini mbaya? Have you people never lied to women? Have women never lied to you? This is life so kama misichna napanua miguu tumbukiza shuma Ndani.

You took advantage of her. That’s quite wrong.

Niaje Guka?

How ma

How many times have they taken advantage of us? Just for your knowledge and that of other ignorant talkers here, 88% of the men taken to court by women for child support related cases are due to set up by the women. You meet with a lady agree to have mutual sexual fun with no intention of procreation then 10 months down the line you get a letter from the children’s department that you have absconded your parental responsibility. Are these people even supposed to be treated any fairly?

In fact they are the masters of the game… many will ask you to donate a baby to them and they will keep the baby without contacting you further… when the baby is born, you are taken to court for child support with all the drama the world has never seen!

Tumia huyo dame 1k urudushe respect.

what you guys are referring to is different, when it comes to someone trying to do good clean business, you have to respect that, otherwise kudanganya mtu utampatia biashara or even a job and then end up fucking them bure is wrong.

However, if you met in a club somewhere, then anything goes…

That is true… It is called sexual exploitation… but it will take a real gentleman to avoid that…