Marketing partner

I have a very unique and specific problem. Am an IT person by trade and I believe am kinda good at it. I have developed this platform that is for streaming movies and tv shows, or as i call it, the modern day movie shop. It is a good platform that plays in the league just below netflix. only that its local kama chang’aa. Here in comes the problem, I need it out there to the masses and I lack the marketing skills and unwilling to acquire them. willing to partner with someone who can help me with this for a %

Ingia inbox

is it an a idea or a solid rock business paln?
how innovative is it? what makes it standout compared to viusasa for example?
why is your product or service is different from or better than what your competitors offer or rather what’s out there?
why does this business matter to you?What makes it special?
umesema the idea came from netflix, where are you planning to take it?
What need is your business going to meet? (diversity)
Do you have an exit strategy if shit goes sideways? you need to think about that in advance.
How will it change the kenyan market considering movie and whole bunch of series go for 50-100kshs?
Your proposal sounds ok, assuming i invest, i’m not just going to hand you the cash you want na nitembeze. Again,i’ll be in this for the return.
So i’d want to know exactly why you need the cash and exactly what you plan to do with it.
i’dl also want to know when I can expect a return – do you have THE business plan sustainable for a year or so?
will one have the right to vote on business decisions?

inbox me with your proposed ideas tuone vile kitunguu inaeza nuka

you got it all wrong. the thing is already up and running. am not asking you to sink in money into my venture, i got that all done and at ksh400 a month i dont think am over shooting. am offering convenince and targeting people with installed internet at home or arent afraid to use bundles.
over the past one month i have about 50 clients but i think i can move faster and the infrastructure is all laid out to handle thousands. I dont need your money, just your skills and effort. and for that am willing to part with a certain percentage

Leta link elders waone catalogue na upate feedback

Please note, I don’t need a financial investor, I want someone who is willing to put in the effort and time. Hustler who thinks they can move the product hata kama ni door to door.

Weka link or name. I can be a customer.

wewe sio serikali?

weka hapa link tuone potential. How many customers do you have up to now?

Wacha tuifanyie sample Kwanza, alafu tutoe maoni, tuifanyie sharing is caring iende viral, then after watu kuenjoy content for like a month…then itisha subscription fee kama Netflix.
Cheza kama wewe na hii kitu ni ya online platform haiwes work na door to door marketing

True,you wonder why people think door to door is marketing.He should work with influencers, do product launches in major events,residential areas and create a website,social media for search enginemarketing.I have also never met an entrepreneur who can’t sell/meet people. Hii ni no. 1 skill a business owner should learn

But the biggest question there is… your site is streaming movies and series illegally, right? So remember, when you start to grow big, you will definitely begin to get into some radars and end up with Copyright/Piracy legal issues that you cannot handle.

If your shit is illegal,try college students.If you go mainstream media.One cease and desist case will empty the humble Cooperative account.

I understand your problem. I would say it is quite common nowadays. The one and only one way how you can attract visitors to your websites is to focus on digital marketing. If you have some advantages among other websites, the visitors then spread your project across their friends. The first thing you need to do is to attract visitors. If your budget allows you, you can hire an SEO agency, and they will do it for you. If you cannot afford it, or you don’t want to pay, you can find some tricks online. Check here https://findfocus.net/kartra-review . The author explains different digital marketing techniques and also talks about how to cut costs on some of them, and what you should expect.

It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market