Married men, Do you trust you wife?

May they both RIP …
She was just too horny for him …

[ATTACH=full]447293[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447294[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447295[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447296[/ATTACH]

Niliwekelea Bibi ngumi moja ya tumbo akashika adabu parmanently , ukionyesha a woman akileta upuzi unaeza mwekelea ngumu ahare heshima udumu under all circumstances.
Pole kwa kuona budako akisomewa buana . I can give him a piece of advice as per @byro . Aset alarm ya 4 am akiamka aweke mboro kwa mdomo ya huyo mmama Kisha amwekelee Kofi mbili mzito . problem will be solved

Kama wewe ni pussy you will be treated as such. Mtu asibembelwze madem from the word go. Ukiwa mkali utaogopewa to the last days.

Look at trust not as a whole but as several pieces!
As for trusting women, that’s a NO! But I trust in a “higher being”… Those entrusted with faith will always find away of betraying

Leo umeongea kama wazee kumi wa njuri njeke. Pewa Pilsener mbili nitalipa next week

A woman should never emasculate her husband infront of his son. Hiyo kitu affects the kids psychologically

Si kabaya.

:D:D:Diyo advise umemalizia na ktalk standards kapsaa:D

Kenyan women are not house trained and just like stray dogs they seem very nice and easy at the beginning. But they are playing a patience game. Akianza kukukula kichwa inakuwanga year 5 huko n most men opt to stick around coz of the family n embarrassment.

Ni Kazuri Sana … :D:D

[ATTACH=full]447325[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447326[/ATTACH]

Huyu akipata mke lazima ata overcompensate his father’s limitations

In short atakuwa poster boy wa GBV.

Treat your situation like an outlier kind, just the same way the girl who grown is seeing her mother being beaten up like a drum would. Make it deliberate to overcome that trauma, otherwise you will compensate it by being overly harsh to women and make life in unbearable for your woman.

Parents must know how much their actions impact the perspectives of their children.

kina nani hawa?

which embrassment, akileta ujinga kick her out, never entertain upussy because of family, ama watu watasema aje.

Hapo kwa kuwa controlling sanasana… When I was a kid my mother destroyed 90% of all friendships i tried to create with the boys… Mara oohh Johnny anakaa mtu wa bangi nisikuone tena naye… Mara ooh Peter hukaa mchawi… Non of these allegations were true… Nowadays whenever i sense any controlling behavior in any woman i interact with ata ikuwe biashara it’s either we iron it out or i leave…

personality mismatch

Happens a few years after marriage. Bibi amepewa harusi and established her place within the household with a kid or more

jamaa ni introvert, ametulia na hapendi kuongea sana or exerting his presence
Bibi ni extrovert, kelele mingi, kichwa, and controling. Then upate ni the type of high-pitched women who don’t reason when acting/arguing. Just arguing for the sake of arguing. Unateteshwa everyone kwa ploti/estate anaskia
Outcome: jamaa anakaliwa
After job, he would rather stay with peers hadi usiku or take distant jobs to be away from home

If the woman outearns the guy or has more control over family resources, the guy anakaliwa zaidi. The wife assumes more decision-making capabilities

I have this seen this and I would rather abandon the kids and the wife and restart life than live like an unwelcomed stranger in my own home

If you see any sign of an unruly woman when dating, its better to abandon the ship sooner to avoid a life of misery
Let her go find a unruly man penye atapigwa makofi hadi atulie.

Kulikua na hekaya flani kitambo sana. Mumu humu kijijini. Mjamaa alisumbuliwa na bibi akafika kwake na kuchukua certificates akahama for good akaacha family.

Get babies and mute your ears atapiga kelele alale, and be. On top of the game akisumbua Sana left group, Kama ni wa kutulia atatulia akiwa na watoto, but kam ni dame tu bila mtoi, akileta nyef left

Planteshen ni slavery

That’s you but most men are stuck in broken marriages. Kwanza if kids are involved.