Married men, Do you trust you wife?

Sending support for the kids and sustaining your life (and new family) is too much for most men … and you don’t want to abandon them
If you are a responsible dad, you may have to stick hapo …

Embarassment is mostly for the wives

Interchange lanye na pipi. Thank me later

Hii attention huwa thrown all over humaanisha nini exactly?

I believe in chasing a woman away akisumbua.

Ama ukue the unruly man anajua akianza kupayuka ni vibari zawezaland anyhow bila warning. Believe me these big headed Kenyan women size you up na ukiwa kipii weakling ole wako

@rexxsimba , elaborate more on this shenanigan called attention ?
Meanwhile, i count myself lucky to have grown up in the era of Francis Danger Kavuu. Kamata position.

Mimi nikugeuza yellow yellows till I die… Marriage and relationships are not for me I have learned this the hard way

The type of men I described are usually calm
no violence

They would be better off finding someone who matches their personality

Hapana sumbuana na unruly kungurus

Comment na handle yako. Wachana na pseudo.

This character is only attracted to lightskin girls aka yellow yellow doesn’t date and only does lanyes

Wapi link mdau

Ingine elder alisema aliingia Kwa nyumba one evening akajiuliza kama hio chaotic life ndio alikuwa aishi the rest of his life. Akatoka nje and never went back. Fucking legend.

Maze uko na link?

Quite simple …
Find time always to LISTEN…
You might learn a lot … :D:D

Leta hekaya

Agreed, don’t know why women like controlling people.
Everytime trying to rile you up into acting some type of way, eventually you just get up and build afresh. Hapana bembeleza jangili

Leta link. I like when planteshen slaves cry

Living with an another adult for companionship and zex, yet most of the unions are pure stress.

It’s primarily for the younglins, some women/men understand that and place the kids needs above their own but lately due to empowerment and liberalism more and more men/women are sacrificing the children interests in place of their own.

That being said dealing with a psychopath is only as dangerous as caring about one

Your 2nd sentence sounds straight outta the book of proverbs.