Married talkers...

Knowing each other begins after you have children.
That’s when her real character comes out.
Anything else before that is fake.

A multi-divorced homosexual like you should not be advising even a mouse .

I thought this thread was addressed to MARRIED people not people who are dating.

Meza ARV ulale.
You are a dead man KTalking… Kikikikkkk…

I am married.

I am married. How old are you?

Twedi fae

I can date you too.

Be ready kupeana mjulubeng daily
Older women love mjolobeng saaaaana…
so kama uko na tiny penis waaaasha kabisa

There are so many advantages to dating an older woman, however, dating one who is older by 10+ years is messed up. You will disagree on lots of things because she is from a completely different generation.

Sijui mambo ya marriage.

enda uliza french president, ameoa his former primary school teacher, in fact ata wewe enda oa ule odijo ulikua unamesea primo. mi nikiwa class2 uyo alikua amekaa vibaya nikamcheki uko down akiwa amevaa ina ya white, nakumbukanga mpaka leo na tukakutana leo hii ntamkumbusha na lazima nimgonge

Why?

a woman should submit. age ni wewe kuamua if uko comfortable.

a woman should submit. age ni wewe kuamua if uko comfortable.

Wololoo wewe ata huwezi saidika,umejikaanga na mafuta ya transformer:D:D:D

How many have you had so far?

Huyu mzee atafute job juu aki hii ni waste of education.

Mark not just generation but women mature faster than men. I did not say it. I read in psychology. So if I am 5 years older than you agewise, I am technically almost 10 years older.
To answer the Talker, I would never date a younger man. I need to feel that I can rely on the security that he is older than me so can look after me, if that makes sense. A man that can tell me what to do with authority and certitude…it sounds daft but…

I know am the kind to tharau a tomboy after sometime and start wondering sasa ananiambia nini?:smiley: I try not to agree with Ka-Buda as much as I can but I agree here…

You know I’m right…

How would you feel if you were a supervisor at your job for ten years and then some young guy ten years younger than you joins the company,you train them and then just because he/she has a Master’s degree they get promoted to be your Line Manager?
And you have to answer to them!

That is the same way an older woman feels when you try to be the man of the house yet deep inside she sees you as inexperienced and basically inferior to her thought process.