Married talkers...

@GeorginaMakena = @uwesmake

Please don’t have any more children.
The last thing Kenya needs right now is more Wallies.

@Ka-Buda…I agree you are. Just my dry sense of humour that falls flat on my face here, I like to pull your leg. A good analogy coz I have been through that workwise but have learned to woman-up and muscle in and deal with young excited clueless Cambridge Graduates.
Back to the ishu…a younger hubby ISANO.

My gut instict tells me there is something not quite right there if a man is always attracted to older women, and equally women attracted to vvvv old men. The neediness? at the v least settle for your agemate…

I also agree the union is tested heavily when kids arrive.

We need to get married me and you!
You are atleast 12 years younger than me so sioni anything we have to disagree on!
All you have to do is be able to cook chapo and ndengu!
Everything else I’ll take care of…

Hehehehehe but marriage is not just about living together. Soo much more in my view after watching my Sistas closely or not closely. Kwanza huku is harder. Where the mboch services, school buses are missing…

Kikikiki ngokera rushine ngaruga chapo na ndengus, keep the house tidy and then what else? wii wana muingi muno:D. All the education I got and a good job ni saree tuu hivo? a recipe for an epic disaster. Keeping MFW at home running errands ISANO.
I need some income of my own.

Niee KB what I really want from a man now…is pls can you guide me, can you make decisions and tell me we are right or wrong, can I hand over the bills sorting not paying, I have my own money but someone to deal with Virgin about my broadband bill like I was doing this evening etc, someone to be annoyed with paying 1200 pounds for a new firedoor, someone to nego a new morgage deal hizo mavitu then I will mind the basics in the house. he does all that. Then we sit down on Sato morn at the end of the month and go through our statements.

Someone to mind the kids too…and basically someone to look after me too. Looked after self for so long now. Inching there though speedily. You remind me of a guy I met years ago. He said come back to Kenya, do your masters, I will pay but niie all I want is 4 kids with you…you will never lack.

:DMmmmm na my kush asikuje kwa hii thread.

As one of the older matapakas here, I can tell you two things for free, my son:

1. The fact that you asked this question in this forum means you are immature mentally. You will be screwed over seven times by a woman more mentally mature than you. Older women are too sly for you.
  2. I’m guessing you are looking for your mother when dating hence then need to date women you know are older.
    You are not ready for marriage to an older or younger woman. Improve yourself mentally first. Kenyan women are like wild hounds, they eat weak men as a snack.

:D:D:D:D:D wajamaa wa Ruaka kumulikwa maybe huyu ni Rollout

Yes and no. I think as a woman, you can always look for something to respect about a man not just age. Maybe that’s why the bible commands a wife to respect her husband coz it’s one of the HARDEST things a female can do. It doesn’t come naturally. Sometimes an evil thought genie pops in telling one ‘sasa huyuu what can he tell me yet he’s an idiot/broke/younger/etc in my eyes??’ And as soon as the evil thought comes in you zap it and find something about him that you can respect.
I never thought I would be with a younger man but given my age an older man means someone close to 40 years! The amount of baggage 40 year old single dudes have usitake jua. Some have health issues as well, imagine a guy who’s like 15-20 years from retirement eish! Hapana!
Younger men are better hands down. The energy and vibrancy they bring into the relationship is so worth it.

MFW…I have heard a lot about women maturing faster than men, it’s probably true. In the same vein there are some men who are exceptionally mature for their age. Case in point, when I was 19, I had a girlfriend who was 27 years old.

For as long as I can remember I have always dated women who are at least two years older. Just to be clear, I have no mom issues whatsoever & I always pay the bills as expected so it’s not financially motivated.

Dude, I respect your effort to offer your opinion but I’m wondering why you have jump to rumour psychology to explain simple scenario. Just because I asked for opinion doesn’t mean I’m immature if anything it is a characteristic of mature mind to be open-minded to challenging and questioning your beliefs by assessing them from another perspective. To add on if i needed psychiatric evaluation I think ktalk will be among the last places to find it.

Also I get what you are saying but i don’t have “mummy issues” I have gone through enough psychology and psychiatry to know if I did. when is say older women I don’t mean I’m outhere chasing 50 year olds as you seem to have assumed. I just referring to ranges about 7yrs and below.
I have no problem with dating younger women. It’s just that Personally I happened to start school early so all along I have a year or two below the average age of classmates . At the moment all my circles Is made up of people who are older than me(both male and female).

Ndio akuwe anavaa suti na tie, doing a desk job pushing papers?

Tafuta movie inaitwa Jungle (2017), and just hear the opening line ikianza.

These are the type of people who make a huge difference in the society.

Couldn’t agree more.

Nothing wrong with older people.Ideally it should be 5 years younger or older range. However,it matters what is more important to you.If its looks marry younger people,male/female. I know older women who only want very handsome and young men. So it can work if you have what she wants,youthful good looks and she has what you want. Money and a place for you to resolve your mommy issues.

To me relationships and especially marriage is simple. Relationships are about meeting needs! What needs can you best meet and what needs do you need met. Then find a good match and you’re good to go.Dont overthink or emotionalise it.Meet her needs let her meet yours.Bas! Relationships becomes so easy wen u see them logically and individualy. Like your personal business. Say people told you a business you want to do is bad but its lucrative for you,Will you just leave it bcz of what people say? If it works for you then to hell with any other opinion,maisha ni yenu nyinyi wawili. As I age and as a wife of a much older man I realize age is good it brings maturity and focus and many good things. You’ll be shocked kuona uko mbAli sana compared to your peers who married younger people. Wisdom comes with age and a wise partner is a great gift.

Whoever uses the word mentioned at the end of this clip more often in K-talk is likely this guy.

Some years ago, I discovered that my mum is slightly older than my dad, from then I have been more observant! If you are a mama’s boy you would automatically go for an older woman, that’s my point of view because it is the company one is familiar with. I believe guys who are young and seek a serious relationship, they often go for older women. The range would be between 1-3 years, you don’t want to give her the benefit of age in case of an argument. To answer you, I would date an older woman but marry a younger lady, this to me balances the drama.

Education that does not lead to self-employment is a waste, Kenya is one with the highest number of them. I don’t doubt that this guy gets paid for the views he gets no matter how small. So criticize less.

Interesting perspective… Anyway so does that mean you don’t believe a man can Mary/date an older women for companionship alone?

You like the thrill of dating those older women maybe because you like taking on challenges. You seem to be a go getter, even hard headed. Maybe.

However, marriage is a different ball game. Hizo testosterone zako funga kwa bolingo and get someone you can tell akuje na asikupe reasons kumi why she cannot. A wife needs to be someone you can call your better half, not someone who you get headaches thinking of.

I was not very sure about dating a guy younger than me but that is starting to change .I have been with guys my age and older and I never got what I was looking for.I got it with a younger guy .its scary but I am still in it to see where it goes

Not every older person has baggage per say and when it comes to “baggage” women have more of it compared to men in abortions, babies, emotional instability etc. And if we’re going by your narrative that the older the person is, the more baggage then even now that you’re dating a younger guy it means that you are the one with more baggage. How does that sound? Yes older people tend to have more things to deal with but older men and women also tend to have their shit together; finances, self development etc. You take the good and the bad.