MAUMAU Did Not Drive BEBERU Away ! They Failed Miserably....

Talk what you may,
But 2 years ago i worked on an Chinese oil rig in Ethiopia and the local guys walikuwa wanapigwa mateke by those midgets without any retaliation. Worse still the army providing security was pro-chinese.
In Kenya huko Tullow, the British walikuwa wakiongea vibaya tu, operations stall for weeks and roads zinafungwa hadi mp and elders wakuje waongee na wakubwa. Every time these talks happened, lazima salary increase. Pia kuna another Chinese rig walileta ujinga somewhere in rift Valley, moto iliwashwa sorrounding them, wakaambiwa wapeleke rig kwao ama ichomwe, wakapiga magoti wakaomba msamaha.
In short Kenyans have moments and hawapendi ujinga, especially the pastoral communities.
And I find current Ethiopian men to be sissies

It creates cream colored children

Shosho alipeana slices

Na wewe ulipigwa mateke pia?

Never! They know who not to mess with. They approached us na heshima. We are professionals.
A balance was struck with us after mmoja aliinuliwa juu mashati wakajua their lanes.

Well, that we were weak in that sense, yes. A band of pirates colonised us. But that the Mau Mau died trying, kudos. Much better than the rest of the collaborators.

The courage to stand up is the core element, as Dedan Kimathi wrote “I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.”

Sande omwami

You mean the Kenyatta family? :D:D:D:D:D:D

There are millions of kikuyu in the former white Highlands

Wacha nicheke tu. Ati 32 whites ndio waliuawa tu?? Tafuta wale wazee wa Mau Mau wakupe uhondo halisi wacha kuskiza propaganda za beberu… Ushawai skia KDF ikikubali soldiers wake walikufa wengi?

sawa mkubwa…

That’s what I was thinking

Agreed. Its all about the fight in the dog not the dog in the fight.

Big up to our Cucu. Mwenyezi Ambariki na Amlinde. Nimemtolea kofia. We are highly indebted to her.

I see your point…but in my opinion…viongos walikuwa…shida ni the wrong one occupied the driving seat. Hio declaration ya no uhuru without him might have been the grandest undoing.

niweke paybill urushe whitecap mbili …or juu ni sunday hatutakataa chai :smiley:

i don’t think this is a compiment…

Il think about it…but it would have been much easier ingekuwa Cucu mwenyewe anatuvunjia risto.
But your lucky to have such a person bana…kuka na yeye na kubask in Her glory is a blessing.
My grandad ali witness wasee waki flee conflict .Ug they happened to even cross thru our shamba and guns and ammo were hidden in our matoke plantation.
The plantation was tsetse fly infested so ungeingia huko kimalamala unatoka na sleeping sickness sijui trypanosomiasis ingine gwan.
That same plantation is where smuggled coffee was hidden sijui Amins time.
Guva fumigated the place and slashed the ndizis.
Guys made so much cash that in honour of Amin guys named their kids after him.