Mbeca ya KCB

Hiyo kama ulijipanga hungekuwa unapikia kwa bafu. Maisha ni ku-risk. Saa hii ungekuwa security consultant pale NTV.

:D:D:D, training day is a nice flik

Here is where the real work is, this is what makes the Russian Mafia a hard nut to crack, why, most of them are PhD holders.

Hapo kuna DCIO atashaknisha 50x100 kadhaa huko enosupukia na rumuruti.

Niliwahi sema hapa siku ingine tuweke thread ya kusafisha pesa chafu inatoka ikiwa Safi Kama pamba nikaambiwa ama wacha tu

Aki nyinyi watu, Mimi nauliza kama ni uongo ama ukweli nyinyi mko analysis mode

Sasa mum unataka tukujibu bila analysis?

Imekua weekendi njema sana kwa akina @pamba

Valid point:D

nipee hio kibarua and we won’t turn heads on the way

One thing I like my employer is that hatakangi long protracted court cases if you can pull it successfully then you are home free labda tu kina pamba wakufrastruate …when troops are deployed under UN their salaries are processed through their kenyan bank accounts however Kuna a certain amount yenye huitwa self allotment that is normally fetched from Kenya and taken to them for their own personal use like buying personal stuff like soap,soda, beer etc the money is normally inform of US dollars hence not bulky but extremely of high value so it so happened a sharp guy was entrusted to come collect …the last that was heard of him is his phone pinging at a mast near namanga border crossing and into thin wind that incident brought the program to an end

Kimbia gishagi nunua shamba kubwa, ngombe, punda, ngites, lipa dowry, baada ya miaka mbili anza kuuza hizo vitu =clean money (layering process)

I thought siku hizi every bank deposit of over a million lazima cbk be notified

JKUAT THE PLACE QUITE FAMILIAR WITH ME

hawa watu ni pumbavu sana
chukua pesa enda nayo western mashambani cheza chini ukikula mihogo like 6 months till things cool off

Mbesha huwasha washa mufuko kama hujazoea kuitumia uliza @M2Random.

It’s not that hard to clean 50 million for a group of say 3 people or more. First you will need to find a job with a steady income or create a small business. From there you just save say 80% of your salary every month. When your salary is deposited you just leave the most of it there. So every month you will be living off the looted cash modestly while ensuring that your legal salary is being saved up in the bank. After say 5 years or so you will have a good chunk of legal money saved up in the bank which you can take out in bulk and nobody will question you.

Kidogo kidogo jamaa amezoea mihogo alafu anatokea mtaa anaitisha Gleinfidich ya 30 years kama @uwesmake

The trick here is avoiding staying with it in liquid form! When nipped all of it is recovered!

:D:D lakini hizo jamaa ni pumbavu unaibi thika unaenda kujificha juja.