meanwhile akombe continues revealing the truth

As gashwins continues his search for an answer,I am also searching for the answer to this question,in the IEBC there are commissioners,who were oppossed to Akombes decisions who were the majority,isnt that democracy the same way maraga,mwilu,wanjala, oppossed the views of njoki and jackton.

Is the later manifest superior than the former,?

that is the problem with Ojingaists. to them, only there tyranny can be good.

In the future let the legislature properly vet nominees for sensitive, key state officers. Hii rubber stamping ya majina just because 1 comes from this side, 3 from that side and 5 from the other side ikome.

Hizi facts huwa hawaoni

Exactly all decisions at IEBC are made by the commission made up of 7 commissioners. They sit on a plenary and decide. The majority decision carries the day. The secretariat then has its instruction on what to do and report back to commissioners on the same. Each time she lost a decision she throws a tantrum or is moody. That immaturity shouldn’t be at such a body where strong leadership is necessary. The chairman always had another meeting to attend to once the decision of the plenary goes against his wishes. Sooner or later the other side of the story will be known after the elections. The other commissioners have decided those sideshows are unwise at this moment.

Dialogue, dialogue …to discuss what? She and chebukati have one agenda. Chebukati is trying to set aside some commisioners to have it easy and fullfill his objective. Akombe flees and start tarnishing iebc crying loud that the election won’t be credible so there should be a dialogue to form nusu mkate govt.

This monologue should be moved to jubilee category ama namna gani brothers?

True this is just a monologue people yapping like monkeys even when no-one has an opposing view point

NRNE!
Sipigi Kura na Sipigi!

I wonder why my comment was deleted…

meffi!

Just like one sided 26th elections ama it’s a rehearsal?

Long time bwana,how are things. NO ni ile ile nilingoja kakitu lakini wapi?

And I quote:
"That is how the commissioners were rated by the interviewees,

IEBC Chairperson

1. Roseline Odede. 77.30%
  2. Tukero ole Kina. 76.33%
  3. John Mutakha Kangu. 72.22%
  4. Lucas Naikuni. 71.87%
  5. Taib Ali Taib. 71.22%
  6. Florence Mwagangi. 69.72%
  7. Wafula Chebukati. 63.17%

Commissioners

1. Zephaniah Aura. 80.00%
  2. Henry Kizito. 79.39%
  3. Samuel Kimeu. 69.65%
  4. Roseline Akombe. 75.27%
  5. Abdi Guliye. 68.28%
  6. Paul Kurgat. 66.72%
  7. Ann Kariuki Maina. 66.70%
  8. Boya Mulu. 64.72%
  9. Margaret Mwachoya. 50.56%
  10. Consolata Nkatha. 50.22%"

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Eeeeehhh Sexy???
It’s meaning changed and nobody bothered to let the world know???

Hope umeona hapo juu?

This woman is insane, what part of the SCOK ruling demanded a level playing field? :rolleyes:
I thought the ruling asked that IEBC follow the law in transmitting the vote count but it appears her agenda was to tip the scales in RATs favour

Dr Akombe believes that a small click of secretariat staff led by Ezra Chiloba, the chief executive officer who is currently on leave, are the ones who were responsible for the bungled August 8 presidential election that was subsequently annulled by the Supreme Court.

She cant even decide whether its the commissioners or the secretariat to blame and yet in another interview she said she believed the 8/8 elections were clean:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think she suffers from an inflated sense of importance. Because she works in NY she probably thinks she’s very sharp forgetting that living abroad adds nothing to your IQ you may gain some knowledge coz of exposure but your interaction with people, systems and issues is entirely a matter of ones mind. Ako na tabia za a typical NGO program person na ni kidogo sana

What hubris! She wants us to believe that she was an angel reincarnate and her ideas were so good that only partisan commissioners coukd shoot them down. Her ideas could have been just that, crap, or sponsored by NASA. She was unmasked thats the reaility. Huenda Evans Monari made it ckear to her. She is a baby momma to richard onyonka

Hehe at least afande you have just assured the village that there will be elections, some have even be advised to seek the help of underground powers to stop elections

Have you noticed that article has said the everything we already know. It does not mention how the next elections will not go by the SC ruling.
Huyu mama ni full of herself.