meanwhile akombe continues revealing the truth

CEO Chiloba is a very humble, nice guy. Polite to a fault. He came at the secretariat at a time of uncertainty and confusion when the long serving CEO Oswado left in a cloud of suspicion and mistrust. Chiloba was the activists pick and their darling. Soon the funding from donors flowed again and confidence of “their guy grew” Well they didn’t count on him been independent and not playing ball. He turned down overtures made to him and this annoyed RAT. That automatically qualified him as Jubilee mole. From that moment “he had to go”. If I can ask his critics to name one tangible thing he has done to warrant his removal here right now.

:eek:
:frowning:

[ATTACH=full]133936[/ATTACH]

C+ ya matiangi na A ya kaimenyi

rnweebp

Hopefully one day. And that day is coming. When we can pay homage to courageous women. The likes of Wangari Mathaai, Akombe and rename streets like Kenyatta & Moi avenue (which add no value) after them. For standing up for truth and when it mattered most.

Where is the feminazi batallion to support this notion @MaryJane @GeorginaMakena @Purple @pseudonym :D:D. Azanda.

so oginga odinga street ndio iko na value?

She’s a single mother of two and she got pregnant while still in university in her third year at Nairobi University Kavete campus.

Might have missed that street in the capital city. Please niambie iko wapi.

sijasema iko capital city,

My point exactly. Hizo jina wapeleke Gatundu na Karbatonjo respectively.

Most useless presidents we have ever had. One would argue in the sub-saharan Africa.

kwani eldoret ni bondo?

Na kwani Bondo ni Eldoret? While you are at it, take that corpse that is lying in the middle of the city and bury it in Gatundu.

What a useless old man that first Kenyatta was and in true fashion his son (which is totally debatable) is even worse. Amongst his peers, can you compare true African Statesmen like Nkurumah, Nyerere, Mandela et al to that tribalistic Jomo?

the true owners of Nairobi are Kikuyu’s,kambas and maasai,so Mzee ako NYUMBANI,na hao wote umetaja ,they’re statesmen in your eyes but meffis in mine

Hatred, renaming of steets and removing the picture of first president won’t delete history. Time western people supported a leader who is a perfomer and not driven by hatred. Raila has nothing to offer to kenyans now, he is heading the complete opposite direction. He now looks like a blood thirsty demon that can only flourish in chaos and violence. Actually when people are praying for peace, it directly means ‘Raila ashindwe’. It is now evident the God of peace has nothing to do with baboun

What the Akombe and the whole IEBC, SC debacles have taught us is that we need to change the way people get hired into sensitive posts. During Moi’s time, to get a top job/sensitive position, a govt insider had to recommend you by taking you to president Moi and saying: “Mzee, huyu ni mtu wako”. We thought such cronyism was bad, but at least things run smoothly. Maybe we need to go back to that.

Standard ya Leo inasema Akombo was linked to the Commission job by Jubilee so itakuaje sasa ni NASA mole? Soma std ya Leo.

Who reads the Standard for objective news? It should be renamed NASA daily newsletter. Pure garbage

Haya bas! Prepare to vote on Thursday my sister. Today is,a prayer day wacha hasira mob. Now itz not tym to shout. Its time to pray God to help us tutoke kwa the many problems facing you in Kenya there. Hadi wengine tulihamanga kwanza tutarudi once things are back to normal

I’m not shouting sister. Ni vile tu it’s annoying to read their biased opinions in the name of “news.” The other day they had a headline about a new police boss in Kisumu, John Kamau. How inflammatory, did they really have to say that? Please enjoy your stay in Italy, I hear it’s very beautiful.