Mediachieth Dimensity 720 launched

The Dimensity 1000 has already proven to be a capable chip (Better than SD 855) but the real surprise was Dimensity 820 which is more capable than the SD 765G chip. The Redmi 10x Pro 5G launched with Dimensity 820 and has been very good. It will definitely outperform Oneplus Nord which uses the same ram (Lpddr4x) and Rom (UFS 2.1). So expect better benchmarks from redmi 10x pro 5G. However the phone is at the same price range as the Nord so many people will opt for the Nyapdragon. If Nord wanted to be better wangeweka Lpddr5 Ram na UFS 3.0 Rom

Today Mediatek launched Dimensity 720 with 2 cortex A76 cores and 6-cortex A55 cores. The chip comes with Mali G57 GPU which I haven’t heard of before. But many claim the chip will perform better than SD 720G and even 730. The chip is also 5G capable. Phones with Mediatek 720 will cost approximately $200

I am starting to warm up to Mediatek. I love innovation and this company is really pushing things in the right direction. Qualcomm seems to be going the Intel way… And AMD has been outclassing Intel in the last 2 years.

Qualcomm messed up when it forced companies to buy SD 865 with a 5G modem. It should have allowed companies to launch SD 865 4G phones which would have allowed people to get cheap high performance phones. It will be 5 Years before 5G becomes as universal as 4G and by then some people will have replace their 5G phones without ever using 5G. If Qualcomm had sold SD 865 as a standalone without the X55 5G modem probably tungekuwa na a real POCO F2 wananchi wafurahie.

Thanks for the insights but you as a bonobo in the higher food chain how are you trying to use the mediachieth for the betterment of vumbistan.
Saa hii unafaa kuwa na design yako ya simu na vile utakuwa na locally assembled nangos company.

Hii ni ngumu lakini tawesa charibu… lakini siko upande wa hardware manufacture but nawesa changia mahali tawesa.

Exactly what came to mind. AMD are becoming a deadly force to reckon with on the pc side. Have you used any device with these Dimensity chips? I hope there will be roms for them.

Mediatek are now pulling up their socks from from the dark days of the past.
I decided to test waters with the Helio G90T and can say the devices are exception.

I’m actually seeing Mediatek pulling an AMD and being a contender soon, you can only be mediocre for so long

Ata sikusoma the AMD parts but it means something if that is the first quotable case that comes to people’s minds. Nowadays anybody can create amazing stuff, it’s just the accountants holding the company back