Melinda Gates wants dead bodies on the streets of Africa

These uncouth conspiracy theorists are so irritating you wonder why they choose to listen to news sources covered under blankets.

Don’t even bother with them.

Bill Gates and WHO model kaput!
https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/major-plans-to-re-open-u-s-surgeon-general-adams-dumps-gates-predictive-contagion-model/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=5eef1a65afddc9562a006a0a9db90dc11eda172e-1586899890-0-AUD_C72iywPe0kgUCZOUyXcwixXw439T9FzQqprLvAGoAIpCeeFy5Rvr0tMzaJCklXpObSVqNXalR2ZaQrlOplkKTJWA09MxuMKGfmxwkl4zUshMlBSQxUX2RKCbZRnGRwtAbaOgoBmlz1zgrgiP8Ub9Wlk0H7sA5fJzr8JD2K5-KsLH2b98S7yuULuEtWJxkotncgg_GCgapXKt3cXwZoz4vlOieXw8lzzWqJxxSPq_SKzQJR2DuzSHJ1mLvT6Qsj8PprMtMO9Pv3MLTtq6-B8wfnmN4ueF4ogz0U0D3HkClPMJnLkoJciu4i-AsO5vY0Ce5fFLIOcHldgJy5CCc3tXoFCsqGwXfZlo0WnZXGNdWuoX3pKR9c0XRkAv5PeYatUIzOWWJ2_YaHut3LKy0S8

I believe China already has a far more advanced system than ID2020. ID2020 is for vaccines. China wako na the real deal. They have been testing the new system on uygurs for almost a decade now.
They have these smart cameras linked to servers full of your info. From your personal details to your banking records, to your political stance records… to ypur criminal records to your medical and worst of all to your tax records!
If you fail to pay your taxes on time the cameras flag you as a terrorist of the state. If your don’t repay your debts on time you are deducted points. The person with the lowest points can’t get health services or even a place in college. This system is linked to all your social media accounts. When you go to borrow a loan the bank manager can throw you out because you said something political on Weibo in 2014. It all remains in your records.

While everyone’s crying privacy, try googling your name and see what’s there.

Privacy is overrated.

China has already starting rolling out this system nationwide. They have the most advanced smart camera on earth capable of scanning millions of faces per second in real time in the highest possible resolution. Even if you wear a disguise…too bad.

Bill gates is a well know eugenecist and by extension is wife. Mr gates has admitted it in the past and his father was a career eugenecist. The low numbers in Africa are a slap in the face for their ideology hence this language they are using.
Alex jones says crazy stuff for money and sensationalism but he is right in many things he keeps saying.

I had to research the term:

[SIZE=7]Eugenics[/SIZE]
Beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population typically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior and promoting those judged to be superior. A criticism of eugenics policies is that, regardless of whether negative or positive policies are used, they are susceptible to abuse because the genetic selection criteria are determined by whichever group has political power at the time.

Now show me how and where you link the practice with The Gates.

I think that she is raising valid points. She’s calling on nations to step in and help Africa because, honestly, many African countries can’t handle this pandemic. Yes, I’m truly aware that there have been multiple disease outbreaks in many African countries- what makes COVID19 different is how deadly the virus is, and how fast it is spreading (most cases have been transmitted by asymptomatic patients).
Africa (in general) doesn’t have enough resources. Look at Kenya, for example. Now that the virus is spreading across the counties, how many health facilities huko mashinani have enough PPE and other critical facilities?
I’ve said it several times that Kenya (and Africa) must learn a lesson from US and Italy. Hii maneno ya kusema that we’re immune nyef nyef nyef. It could be true, but, as Kagwe has asked of us several times, let’s be honest with ourselves and prepare for dark days ahead. When the mass testing kicks off, expect the figures to rise drastically. It only takes a week for health institutions to be overwhelmed. Hospitals are still dealing with other illnesses. It’s not like everyone else who was previously sick is now fine and has to be discharged to give way for coronavirus patients.
It’s a wake-up call, my friends. Let’s look at it from that angle. The Gates’ have done a lot for Africa. Sometimes we need to sit back and appreciate what other folks have done for us.
Be safe everyone.

His father was on the board for planned parenthood. Which many believe is modern day eugenics. Which many believe this virus can lead to.

I think something big is going to be implemented that will invade our lives… and how people’s lives has been ruined by this virus currently is going to be used as an excuse to justify. Anyone doing what’s not recommended as a matter of the safety of the entire population will be deemed to be essentially breaking the law.

Lord knows how much further this can go. I’m wary about people who say please be careful about something because it sets up plausible deniability when it happens. If Africans start dropping dead soon like flies because we aren’t set up to withstand this. It’ll seem like they blew horns warning of us of a coming threat from a distance. Yet it could be them who put poison in the soup

Planned parenthood. His father was on the board. They have links with eugenics

Do your own research. Gates father was and gates III built his organization on top of that. the dude openly keeps saying africa needs lesser populations despite the fact that it’s the least populated. Where has less population ever led to wealth. if his claim is a fact we should be the most wealthy and be loaning everyone else. All this theory of his is practiced here.

Those health initiatives could be Trojan horses. Vaccines that can cause polio is on example.

This is the problem with africans. Most are unable to decipher the simple mind games whites use and will keep defending these “charity” organizations. The have enough problems back at home and they should not be claiming that we are out of control.

Vaccines eradicated polio, my fren… :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D You are really full of it. What’s the population of Japan relative to the USA and/or China and how does it relate to its GDP?

Then again you have no verified link to malign The Gates…proving you are full of IT…hot air. :D:D:D:D

japan is 120 million, US 320 million and china 1.3 billion. Whats your point? they are all tiny relative to their population.

Polio outbreaks in Africa caused by mutation of strain in vaccine | Global development | The Guardian

“vaccine have been reported in four African countries and more children are now being paralysed by vaccine-derived viruses than those infected by viruses in the wild, according to global health numbers.”

If I’m not mistaken this was under the gates foundation. And if someone asks why this isn’t happening in first world apparently they use a more expensive method and we get the cheap one with risks en masse.

You are mistaken unless you got proof.

The WHO reports that as long as a single child remains infected, all children are at risk of contracting the disease. More than 95% of the population needs to be immunized for polio to fully be eradicated. In developing countries the oral vaccine is used due to its low cost and accessibility, needing only two drops per dose. In western countries, a more expensive, injectable version of the vaccine – which contains an inactivated virus incapable of causing the disease – is used as a preventative. The onset has been caused by a type 2 virus contained in the vaccine. Type 2 is a wild virus that was eliminated years ago, but in rare cases, the live virus in oral polio vaccines can mutate into a form capable of igniting new outbreaks of the disease.

You stating that:

Where has less population ever led to wealth. if his claim is a fact we should be the most wealthy and be loaning everyone else. All this theory of his is practiced here.

Kenya is poor because it has a lower population?

Im saying so because he suggests we are overpopulated. the low population is just a sign of our economic development. it should grow in tandem with the economy, but if you hold it back, the economy will stagnate.

Yes, we are relative to our resources. Land versus capital added to technical resources…brainpower and research utilization.