Melinda Gates wants dead bodies on the streets of Africa

So Family Planning is Eugenics? :D:D:D:D:D

Ask the ladies here.

Family planning services are defined as “educational, comprehensive medical or social activities which enable individuals, including minors, to determine freely the number and spacing of their children and to select the means by which this may be achieved.”

Eugenics
Beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population typically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior and promoting those judged to be superior. A criticism of eugenics policies is that, regardless of whether negative or positive policies are used, they are susceptible to abuse because the genetic selection criteria are determined by whichever group has political power at the time.

There my friends is the devil in flesh he so obsessed with Africans
I would like him to test his vaccine on himself and his demons
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

If you read before you wrote, you’d save all of us, you included, a lot of time and effort.

Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned Parenthood was a known racist and supporter of eugenics and stated several times, publicly, her position on this.

Google her.

She is telling you the truth and it hurts.ngoja mayhem ianze nxt month

The Gates have been in Africa for decades and still haven’t cured malaria. If their goal was to help eradicate poverty why not open schools to teach impoverished children how to develop software or engineer systems to clean dirty water and such. Vaccines wont feed any of the people she has “sleepless nights” over.

They say that this is a very very deadly disease. The disease has been in Kenya for the past one month. Maybe my understanding of deadly is concentrated in my brain’s grey matter!!!. Must you test to know how deadly this disease is?. People should be dropping dead from it already. In Kenya, over the last one month we have had 9 deaths and about 41 recoveries yet we have no cure for this disease??? What is deadly about this numbers?

She is telling it as it is.

Crzy btch and her husband pretend to care about Africans. Dmb whr

You don’t need vaccine for coronavirus because coronavirus is not contagious. It is a lie that it’s a new contagious disease. It is probably another degenerative condition. You can literally test 1,000,000 people and get 20,000 positives right now. It’s an excuse for our enemies to roll out deadly vaccines.

How about being forcefully injected wi

with unknown serums? You like that too?

[ATTACH=full]297340[/ATTACH]

Overcame

TSC needS to dispatch you huko mandera.

I took over Gashui’s grammar police role after he left us.

I thought you could think but clearly I was wrong.

instead of asking what needs to change so that we no longer need Bill Gates you are spouting cheap conspiracy theories

I know you think you proved something but the site you linked has no mention of ID2020. You have proved yourself to be the sheep here.

This is the shit Kenyan teacher go through. Niggas cant reason or investigate beyond reading the material you provided smh[ATTACH=full]297472[/ATTACH]

You failed to prove your conspiracy theory
[ATTACH=full]297732[/ATTACH]

I don’t think her prediction is correct because when I look at the sample size of the tests compared with the positive outcomes from them, the percentages have been very small…statisticians have a way of projecting this to the entire population. forgetting the name of the process

The masses will take the vaccine and start dying. No point in trying to convince them otherwise. People like @importer will be singing Bill Gates The Messiah has they line up to be exterminated lol