Men who have married average-looking women,I have a question for you

The legendary Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe, I salute you. He who the gods want to slaughter they first fatten. A man who marries a beautiful woman has the same problems as the farmer who plants maize by the roadside.

what exactly are you saying about lilian muli?that she missed both?

Pewa kadhaa on the house tab…

[ATTACH=full]248837[/ATTACH]

One man’s ugly is another man’s beautiful.

Mukisii how do you pronounce your handle?

People didn’t ignore you only that they didn’t want to appear shallow Infront of their families and friends. Hii Mambo unafanya club na road trips

Dated one very pretty yellow yellow but short lady, very very sexy damsel. We obviously know beautiful ladies are for good times. Any other things ni gutee! Tuna wachia betachieth walee mbusi

Mnnaenda event and you cant introduce your 4 stomached wife to your friends. Watu wana converse in hushed tones “ule ndio bibi ya Kama”
Own mzigo yako and be proud.

I once dated an extremely beautiful girl and the experience wasn’t good. Hata mkitembea na yeye barabarani ama kwa mall kila mtu (both men and women) wanageuka kumwangalia. Everyone would compliment me for having such a beautiful girl. With time she started becoming unfaithful coz of so many men on her DMs.

Beta chieth

Hoteli mzuri hukuliwa na watu wengi

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Truer words have never been spoken!

. Kuna extreme beauty sampuli ya Esther Arunga na kuna average girl sampuli za Rachel Ruto

And what we have here,pretending to be a discourse on marriage is the opinion of a fool.

beauty and ass is inversely proportional to brains… quote from charlce Darwin

wewe digiri si you just said beautiful women are just for slices and leave it the beta males to marry her. I left her coz I wasn’t a beta male nikuliwe bibi after marrying her

Real life’s a little bit more complicated, my frens. Who’s winning here?

[ATTACH=full]248850[/ATTACH]

Have experienced both…hot & average. At the end of the day it’s whoever gives me a piece of mind. Women have a way of driving u nuts so if u find one who gives you some piece of mind consider urself lucky. Lakini on’gon’go ama singo matha hapana.