Men who have married average-looking women,I have a question for you

Hiyo ilikuwa excuse tu, deep in your mind ulikuwa ushaona ukunguru ukaboeka

Mbona unataka kujua siri ya maisha? Anyway, the “beautiful” ones come with a lot of bargage. They can easily tilt the balance of power to their side. Still, the yellow yellow pia hawataki kuolewa. Most are models pale IG and party like no tommorow. The other day I met a yellow yellow who has partied in all major clubs in town. She even knows the interior designs, the music they play and the name of the DJs. The “ugly” are currently the majority in the dating market.

Let me give another astute answer: "When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. But, when you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED

The kind of bullshit plantation slaves tell themselves to make themselves feel better

Oo, alpha noogle

Esther Arunga is not extremely beautiful. She’s average to my eyes.

Now we know your wife’s looks.

Before answering to that query I want to look at the expected marriage longevity. By the time your once gorgeous wife will be hitting 50 the ass, good looks and youth will be no more and she will look average come what. Reasons why niggers tolerate average women is because of their needs. Most niggers love good food, great sex, a not nagging partner and an intelligent mind to top it all. Unfortunately most if not all super model girls lack most of not all these attributes. I would be suffocating if I had a super girlfriend but have to bear trash food, trash sex, nagging and an unintelligent mind.

I give you an A for this response.

When you finally decide to marry, marry a woman, not yelllow yellow, big voluptuous boobs, ass or curves. All these are shades that will obscure your ability to see the true nature of woman you are marrying.

hapa ndipo wao hujidunga stick, wanazeekanga wakingoja billionaires …

kudos for the relevant context!

Ukweli mtupu.I have noted the same to an extent of asking a friend why he married an average woman while we all know him to be have a liking for yello yello.Shida yangu sijui kuongea na miheehuuu(in whispers) the wife heard me ask the question came blazing from the kitchen.
I had my car windscreen replaced 2 weeks ago.I also apologized later.
Hiyo frying pan ingenipata,thanks to the guy for holding the ndio nipate escape route

fuck a hot girl sijui lanye ama one night stand hot girls niwaku mwagiwa ndani.
date a girl between average and hot.
marry an average girl example bill gates

Ineresting perspective man. The opposite could also be true; like ndio asikusumbue sana akiwa all pretty and all, and given what others think don’t matter, don’t you think it is far “easier” being with one mwenye hatakua msumbufu? Other premises of this thought is in things like a very educated woman vs a so-much educated one, etc.

Let no one lie to you. All women - whether ugly or beautiful, educated, illiterate - husumbua. The difference is your tolerance level vis a vis what you are getting from the union.

Ugly bitches also sumbua saana…kwanza she always feel insecure unamwacha/unacheat …in short wives regardless any factor husumbua and are all shiiit

You two are weak men. It’s only an average bitch who you’ll set standards na akubali coz shez got all to lose if things go south.

Looks excite a young man. Since women bring little to the table and as men we are the ultimatee prize, the average looking ones are my cup of tea always. The DDGs are assholes

if i may support this…average looking women know they are not good looking and will try contribute simply because she is totally aware that you have other options…ask yourself why those “ugly” women are very educated and drive big cars…na wako financially stable because wanajua they are an asset automatically…