MGTOW is for weak suckers, get a damn girlfriend/wife and stop wanking.

That’s why I said they’re daft, they lack imagination and maybe testosterone.

With each of these posts I confirm everyday that I am on the wrong platform. Quite how someone speaks with authority about a life they claim to have never tried, quite how folk claim to hate anything /anyone yet post daily about it/them is totally beyond my pay grade.

Wawawawa…ni hayo tuu for now.

Money doesn’t make one to be an alpha male bwana mnyongaji, you have to have alpha traits which are in the public domain.
Luthuli imejaa Simpson kuliko alphas ata…prostitution has no ties to alpha males

Some have tried and have bailed out. Secondly, wanting something and needing something are two totally different things.

You have unresolved anger issues, your threads project a very toxic personality

You are a man bashing other men of their freedom choices, this means you’ve got some pain inside you towards something which might directly translate to your life decisions. There are single women out there who want nothing to do with men yet you choose to rant against men instead of both genders. Console yourself with something else and persevere in your plantation. Let people wank, have kids out of marriage and do whatever they want. Some have seen better days of their life that’s why they go MGTOW. Lakini wewe juu unapigwa bibi unataka wao pia wapigwe.

I ain’t a MGTOW or anything but those guys you’ve listed actually confirm philosophy ya hao MGTOW you’re bashing.
Jeff Bezos wife divorced him, making her the richest woman in the world right now.
Trump makes her women sign ridiculous long prenups.
Lebron is still at his peak so it’s a wait and see.
The highest form of intelligence is holding two conflicting ideas without letting either rock you too much.

Na bado uko hapa, si ujipe shughuli to the right platform, ghaseer taktaka

Panga mapera hapo Lidl bila kusumbua

What is MGTOW? Asking for a close friend.

Yes, there is good old Mr. Google but I have no idea what Mr. Google is yapping on about.

“Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been destroyed by feminism.”

So, again, What is MGTOW?

So they wife shouldn’t have gotten a piece of the company she helped build, as Jeff Bezos attests in his biography which I have read.

WILLIAM SOMEI ARAP RUTO IS AN EXAMPLE OF AN ALPHA MALE. HE CAN DRY FRY MAMA ABBY WHEN HE FEELS LIKE WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCES FROM RACHEL,…LEAVE ALONE BETA CHIETHS LIKE RAPHAEL TUJU…ATWOLI IS ALSO ANOTHER ALPHA MALE…ALSO THE GUY WHPO HAD MARRIED CATE WARUGURU THE LAWYER KIGET

Lazima atafute attention kila mahali

Mhhhh :Dnot ixactly sure what you mean but I shall leave it at that. Let me reserve my thoughts.

If that thug, kleptomaniac is your model for what an “alpha” encompasses, you need to get your (moral) compass and all recalibrated before the New Year.

Social whoring

HIS POLITICAL LIFE A SIDE …HIS SOCIAL LIFE IS THAT OF AN ALPHA MALE WACHA FEELINGS WEWE MJARUO

Hii kijiji unaeza hukumiwa kifungo 20 years ukirudi upate ni the same dumb arguments by wazees who don’t want to grow up.

Madharau tuaache ukooooo… hao wa luthuli ni mama za watu na hawakujii mtu cha lazima,at least they are honest they dont overprice them wares

Feigning not being able to understand when you don’t have an appropriate response and claiming to withdraw from the argument…these are tactics exploited by women and honestly it is a very irrational way of problem solving/ getting solutions/ peaceful resolution. I know so because a lot of my exs employ the same approach.

Anyway, I will give you benefit of doubt and clarify:

1. A lot of men have tried marriage and have found it unsuitable, so they speak from a point of experience and not speculation
  2. You ask how can a man hate something and yet post about it daily? to which I assume the something is a woman. My response is that there is a difference between wanting something and needing it.

This explanation is as clear as day but of course you 'don’t understand and therefore ‘don’t have a response’