MGTOW is for weak suckers, get a damn girlfriend/wife and stop wanking.

Why are you “sau-ting” (shouting)?

Some are involuntary MGTOW kama kale kashoga troll kako over 55 years with dozens of handles ;):wink:

:D:D:D, yeah, but sometimes you just need to slap the hell out of these MGTOW simps just because they are so sensitive and will start whimpering like the weaklings they are…just for the kicks.

Listen I did not feign nada, am v black and white and that does not go down well around here:D:D:D. I did not quite understand what you meant and did not feel like asking you to explain. Sometimes I can read a post and decide to just leave it. As I came to realise there are vampires that reside on blogs and some of them are twice my age so hakuna kitu tutaelewana in their over 55yrs. Mine was a general sweeping observation not really warranting a debate… in my opinion.

Anyway that aside, on your point no 1 what I quite often read here about marriages are statements from bachelors who have never tried it and they say they are in their twennies. I know because they say so. I have read v few men here stating that they were once married and it did not work and now they are MGTOW and are cool with it. But then I read a v lean KT on my end as I have put most blokes on block list.

On your point no 2…nimenyit. Na sina time ya kuchapa paras on that. But I hold a different view.

I agree… men who can’t game/dominate women are weak. Women are so predictable guys…tokeni Kwa closet/mgtow

On my end I think Marriage is for the weak. I have confidence in myself to get laid as I want to my sunset years. I mean, when we burried my grandpa, we discovered he was keeping college girls in his rentals. So I know I still got 50 years at least in me.

You mean weak men or weak women or both? also do you plan to sire any kids along the way?

Marriage works fine for most women. So good on them.
For me to knowingly sire kids, I have to be on some crazy income levels.

These anti MGTOW clowns are funny using billionaires as the standard for measurement. You could be the worst simp in the world but as long as you are loaded, women will worship at your feet.

Are the Cons you have listed above part of what you witnessed at home while growing up?

You are dodging the question:D. So do this women marry weak men or how does it work? Asking for my friend who lives in Randan;)

In my opinion for the most part yes. For a man to get married there is in my opinion necessarily a weakness inherent in him. Yes including Bill Gates (so obvious if you look closely), Uhuru Kenyatta (kinda obvious), William Ruto (at the time, he got married at least. Now it’s kinda obvious he regrets it, anyone who works at a major hotel will tell you),
Yes, they marry weak men. At least weak at the moment it gets done.

Insight is not limited to how someone grew up my brother.

Sasawa wacha tukae waiting for the regret season while enjoying…I can only speak from my side of the fence.

MGTOW game and dominate women all day every day, coz nothing works as good as red pill. But it is liberation which MGTOW hold dear. Freedom and liberation.

@jerrydubiz
So you are insinuating that having 2 kids, living in Mukuru kwa Reuben when both of you are casual labourers with no land to call your own is your ideal alpha male?
Watoto na kunguru si lazima. I am an advocate for siring kids responsibly.

I’m a bit reckless. Not reckless enough to shit on your marriage. I think I am tempered enough to know the limits I have to skirt around. But I’m reckless enough to know no one is ever truly married. We are all humans and the moment always dictates itself.

You may be having quite a few reading and comprehension issues.

Hata na police brutality sioi ng’o!!!
Do what excites your soul

We have a couple of divorces here