Misconceptions

Enyewe Ktalk is very educative, Prep na Pep, i did’t know the difference and side effects on Pep. Txs y’ll.

si lazima upate side effects when using Pep, kuna zile side effects normal na zile ukipata utaambiwa urudi hosi ili upewe zingine

Your liver will be the first to pack up.

Remember, PrEP is primarily aimed at discordant couples, at least in our local circumstances. We use two drugs, TDF/ 3TC or TDF/FTC while adult PEP uses four: TDF/3TC, ATV/r. Your guess is as good as mine on would have a lower incidence of resistance, all other factors held constant.

Nani alisema UTI ni contagious?:confused:

Sijawahi sikia. Utauzia nani?

Thing is, the regimen recommended for PEP is second-line HIV management regimen in adults (ya watoto ABC/3TC, LPV/r ni first line). That means if one actually turns +ve we’ll probably have to source for them a 3rd line regimen. Bei nayo hata usitaje.

Gonorrhea for instance is often asymptomatic in women but with dire consequences, incl. possible infertility.

Normal flora. Whenever there is an imbalance e.g due to stress, antibiotic use, hygiene issues, etc they go on to cause illnesses like vaginal candidiasis.

We’ve talked about before in several other threads, actually. You’re welcome.

si these guys seem to be buying them kama vile madem wananunua p2

Most often, wengi hawamalizi the one month dose. And some unscrupulous fellows sell them.

:D:D:D:eek:

Most STIs are asymptomatic in females in their initial(early) stages. By they time they present alot of damage has taken place.unlike males

Personal story. Met a slay queen at Galleria mall sometimes in February this year. Everything went on well. After a number of dates, we were ready to hit the sack. Bitch was fine. Nikajichocha hii nakula hivyo. Big mistake. Needless to say, nilipigwa na UTI ingine wazimu. Had to be pit on some serious antibiotics to heal.
Ile kitu iliniudhi is when I advised her to get treatment. I was willing to shoulder the cost. Bitch went on the defensive to an extent of accusing me of kuleta UTI from else where. We still talk but nikiitiwa kuma naingia mitini mwenyewe.

Do adults on this forum understand the difference between a UTI and an STI?:confused:

General paradigm UTI=Non-contagious STI=contagious

Daktari there is a lady i was phucking alienda kwa gyna , akapatikana na UTI and the doc said i also had to take the medication , why if it is not infectious ?

o_O urinary tract infections can also be caused by organisms that cause STIs for example chlamydia and trichoniasis.They sometimes presents with UTI but can also cause STI. But the most common cause of UTI Is normal flora which are not contagious.

Huwes ambia sly queen ana kisonono. :D:D