@miss finest wine, @Purple et Al!.... Here's some Home truth that you won't want to hear!

Watu wa Diaspora are

[ATTACH=full]157536[/ATTACH]

Zile nyege huwa mko nazo kwa hii kijiji, no too much.

@kasaman I hear things are baddest at Mushatha. Woooi. That village reminds me of my late Dad.

Apparently some women were killed and raped hau Kifutu ha Masista? right?

They needs serious administrator like Rambo ! He had full control during his tenure .Vijana watandikwe !

I agree with you but who are these guys going into homes and raping women in broad daylight, old women like my aunties? Mum told me there is one named Muthesha Itu ati coz he is so tall (kaini)?? are we fucking serious?

Hahaha guys!! :D:D How’s the western world? Sisi tuko kiambu county having the time of our lives and wedding planning too. It’s been a bit tricky to login here for obvious reasons. Kabuda, I wish you the weekend of your dreams at Dublin. Sis hee uhoro hau inbox-ini!
See you two soon, miss you guys!!

Those are people imagination ! Probably from the criminals themselves. Serious investigations by both locals and securities bodies is needed .Raping and killing Must be stopped !

I miss you too Sis and vile he thought I was on my own here without your tough self oke anume…niko na storo mingi. Only shared with FStyle as things went on but wee look out… M is on fire now.

BTW were you caught up in the shenanigans huko Heathrow about the guy that was injured and is now dead? Flights were delayed. Me and M ng’ethiad kiasi…

KB Haendi Dublin. Say no more…arathie migunda-ine…but kujeni.

I can’t wait to share notes…Pls hurry up. We face up to the dude.

It is serious.

Venues in my region? W/E a biggie in your inbox. Tuliwasha naree sana a few weeks ago now wamekimia sana.:slight_smile:

Sis , girl power!! KB has no choice but to relent. :D:D Ati arathie migunda-inie kikikiki. KB tunataka Ebru sigma evidence or it didn’t happen na kamuthungu gaku. We are not jealous of your white girlfriend, but at the end of the day your black sista will be the one you end up with!
Sis, you and M fikad there? Woooooow. Must have been an amazing then… Awww
My M and I are having some tough discussions for the first time, face to face.
I had no issues at Heathrow other than the onerous searching. Like we can do anything…:rolleyes::smiley: The plane to Kenya was packed kabisa, twas quite something to see all these visitors interested in touring our country. . Sis, kenya is beautiful but there’s work to be done. Did I mention things are damn expensive?!
Sis I’m afraid you’re up too early but hope you have a blessed day! M and I have our first premarital counseling session this morning. See ya! :slight_smile:

More kesho…Sis. I slept a lot so am good kule tulienda…must take you there when you come.

Gorra grab 2/3 hrs sleep now. Not the norm but ni vile kulienda and had/have some tight deadlines to beat. Woooi do not even bring those tough discussions here on this forum with Ka-budah waving his mkwanjo at us…kikikiki…mara he has rubbished us and mara he is my new date kikikikiki…

The toughest decision I have been forced to make is to leave this forum. I was asked so many pertinent questions which made sense, as M reads the abuse, I don’t. Anyway let us catch up elsewhere.

It is morn already so I better dive now.

Wacha kupigia mbuzi guitar. Third generation singo mathas. The only plan here is to raise the fourth generation…

Hmmm…??
Congrats didn’t know it would come to this.
Life is very interesting

Weka mbisha Or you’re still in Boston warming your frozen tits!..

It is what it is… success and prosperity are made of sacrifices .
Actually everything comes as a result of choices…