@miss finest wine, @Purple et Al!.... Here's some Home truth that you won't want to hear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sp8OUX4pMQ

To think that this is more than twenty years old just puts things into perspective and justifies my beliefs!

It’s in the woman’s power to shape the future of our future generation.
You can choose to abide by the Bible and/or our Cultural values in raising our future generation Or you can be a single mother whoring about looking for a non existent Right man!

Your sacrifice is what our generation is made of!

Your sacrifice is what our future generation relies on!

@Ka-Buda anakuwaga dawa ya hawa shosho manyanga wa ng’ambo.

Si purple alijinyakulia Future stay at home dad to raise her future kids.

1. …mũthenya wa ikũmi na ĩna mweriinĩ wa keerĩ. Mūkaamĩkũngũĩra na mũgate ũtarĩ mwĩkĩre ndaawa ya kũimbia na nyeni ndũrũ.

Ndarī.9.

It is unfortunate you call the mothers to you kids whores, whom by the way you made single mothers because you wouldn’t stop whoring.

Ati sura yako inabaki ikichutuka!
Kumbe sweeps zilianza mkoloni akiwa:D:D

2 willing adults…one has the power to conceive…it’s not the man… morning after pill si dawa ya Mende…tafakari hayo…:cool::cool::cool::eek:

Aba wirute gutag mundu kikikiki mushogothi uyu. I will listen to the ngoma over the w/e. Saa hii nimechoka sana. You chose the wrong women over and over again, still at it last I checked. Am on about the one that came to wash your hands na jug na mbesheni…haki ya mama jameni!! hehehehehehehe…I concluded a long time ago that you are looking for a relationship like your parents’. Utazunguka ulimwengu huu.

Chose the wrong man once, licked my wounds na nikajifundisha kufunga miguu. It has paid off massively. Noone knows the future but hata tukiwachana we will raise the kid amicably and accord each other due respect.

Hope you enjoyed the farce that is Valentine’s ama pia hiyo alisema she is happy without you taking her out for a meal? if the case, she is telling you porkies.

We are saving Valentine’s Day for the weekend.
We’re flying out kesho evening from Luton.
Won’t be back mpaka Sunday.
What did you get upto for Valentine’s?..
Sema Tu ukweli., You were on your own with just your dildo and wishful fantasies of a non existent @kush yule mnono !

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Jehova witu wa matuine! (my Mum’s Kiambu accent needed here) haki my neighbour must think I am mad, woooi my ribs hurt. You are hilarious, hilarious really. If only you knew what I was up to!!

Where are you off to? smart of you to catch the el-cheapo deals. Matigio in other words. Even flights from Luton are el-cheapos…small airlines mean mnaenda a cheap destination. Easy jet ring a bell?

Happy St. Valentine’s Day to you too Mrs . @MaryJane .
Unfortunate is a relative description when relationships break up.
Whores, dogs, etc are just “unfortunate” adjectives whose weight is a non issue when traded between affected parties.
But you wouldn’t know anything about this because you are still in your fantasy age when you look at relationships and marriage from your wishful tainted lenses.

You need to get into a serious relationship before you pass judgement!
That’s all I’m saying!..

Akorwo Cork city in Ireland ni matigio, reke ndie matigio!

Have you ever heard of Blarney castle?..

Nyauiru!
But I’m still laughing because your jealousy is hilarious!

Kwa nini nyinyi wanawake huwashwa when we date junguz yet you just stress us out when we want to be with you?

Great Stuff…I think I told you before, I have not really ventured huko sana. Been as far as Dublin for a christening. But I hear colleagues talking about w/e get aways huko planned around visiting some breweries, mainly the lads…(guided tour). What attracts you to the place? you do keep Irish company a lot as you often mention them but they are amazing/friendly/kind. Do enjoy yourselves and pls heka back.

Ndire Nyauiru, nein…it is the dildo bit that killed the beat:D and then the mention that I was alone, (ndaigua nawe ishio)…using it and thinking of my MIA KYM??. A movie script for me right there. Nikajiona lying in my bed using the dildo and so many scenarios went thru my head! Wiii muguruki wee. You have made my night tho.

I have plenty of friends there and if you’re in Dublin, you have to visit the International Original Guinness brewery at st.james just two or so miles from the city center. Alafu before you reach there / or on your way back on the tramline, you go to the Jameson’s whisky brewery that is literally in the City.
And all these is before taking tour buses to places like Kilmainham prison, Trinity college and Stephens green!..
All popular and historical places.
If you have time,yo y get to commute to further destinations from the comfort of the city on one day shuttle excursions!

Urenda gagutwara ri?
Just me and you?

Bril’… All useful info bookmarked. Oki now I gerrit. You do maintain contact with your Kenyan friends there right? and they are many. The ones who left the UK when Karas did not work here and they were welcomed with open arms huko??. We surely must know the same folk but story for when we meet at our never happening ‘come dine with me afternoon’. Yeah all those places sound v familiar…

Need to find a way to keep in touch with you because even if I look like I am on Ktalk 24/7, it is just that I don’t log out. Forgot my password and fake email address so I leave it open…

Kae ninge turathie nawe tutige your main squeeze? na wakwa ndangitikira? let us go one and all when @Purple gets back. Come tell us those things to our face aka ‘uturume’. Should be fun.

I also lost my log in and password info and can’t remember it juu it was bogus so if one day my tablet switches off, that’s it! I’m kaput!
I know that people who work around computers are never too far away from KTalk it’s fucking addictive!

Kuja nikupeleke Ireland.
Hell, let’s skip the plane, we could drive all the way,on to the ferry and into Ireland with the freedom of our own car. I don’t even need a satnav in Ireland I know my way around!

Just me and you babes!
What do you say?..

si mkwende inbox. mnafanya tusikie kiwaru.

@Purple niaroka in some few months. Reke oke. Nie ndirenda you come and tell it to our face…