Moi University cracks whip on Fourth Years who ‘exile’ Freshers during sex escapades

Moi university has warned fourth year and third years students from harassing freshers they share hostel rooms with.
This follows reports of first year students who have abandoned studies and returned home due to harassment by senior students.
In a memo to students, the administration sounded a final warning to forth years and third years from ‘exiling’ freshers during overnight sex escapades.
It also warned the senior students from inviting their boyfriends or girlfriends for overnight stay in hostel rooms.
“As a result of of such indecent behaviour, some first years students have ‘fled’ and gone back home. Their parents / guardians have registered their displeasure with us and we are terribly embarrassed,” read a memo by deputy Vice Chancellor in charge of students affairs Prof Nathan Oguchi,
The memo was written on September 13, 2018.
“Against the foregoing we are sounding a first and final warning to those engaging in the misdemeanour to stop it immediately. Stern and mercilessly action will be taken against anybody that will contravene this directive,” he added.
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Capture.JPGwq_.jpg

:D:D:D

:D:D:D
When I was a young college student we were never placed together in same hostel with fourth years…hall 5 was reserved for us freshers
…very unfair to ask first years to share rooms with fourth years…some already have wives.

Upuss. Campus kila mtu ni adult anaweza jitetea.

Years ago first years in Moi university lived in Hostel C and D peke yao. I used to have this roommate called Barasa. A luhya with very hot blood. We lived four in a spacious room. So, one day Barasa went to Mabatini (Cheboiyo) and came with two kale lanyes with red eyes, short hair,drunk, and chewing mogoka. The three of us were asleep and Barasa wakes us up and tells us he has an extra puthy he is willing to share. We all looked at the offering and said PASS. Afadhali kulala au kuwank. Barasa ended up fcking the two peke yake.

ati exile kunguru inanyanduliwa hapo ukiwitness

A few days ago, @Shamsudin posted that his campus roommate was a kisii cock-blocking cunt, who is currently an MCA. It seems that the cunt is also an Egerton uni board member.

First year ameomba through pass akanyimwa, so he is just applying the mantra “If you cannot get it, pee on it” (by going to his peasant parents and reporting the matter)

Osungu.dll is cracked for the author.

Mambo ya campo mzazi should only be involved day ya graduation

That’s all of them. Hakuna mluhya damu lukewarm. All of them including @pamba :smiley:

hii tuliona kitambo sana

ha ha when we were in campus, they used to place freshers in their own rooms… there was no mix-up.
lakini hii mambo ya exile sikuwa nataka upuss, we had an agreement, ukileta dame peleka yeye kwa guest house, unless your roommate is not around
heshima muhimu.

In UON first year tulkuwa Prefabs,second year hall 8 ,third year/mamlaka,fourth and fifth Mamlaka…hii ni upuss

Hata hao 4th year ambao bado wanaishi hostel za chuo waache ujinga. Hostels ni za first year na second years tu.

Ikiwa umefika 4th year na bado unaishi kwa hostel za chuo haufai kutomba dem, focus na kugraduate na first class upate kazi shida zikuache.

cunt relate. sijawai kamua without the aid of my phone
infact campus yote sikupata any puss
but nilipata upper 2nd

Why don’t they crack a whip on personel responsible for missing marks?

I know Mabs. I stayed in Ngeria. I might know Barasa. Which range of years?

As it should be.

:D:D:D:D come to think of it!

Is this a new thing in Kenyan colleges and universities? I think it has been there since the time Moses was in Pharaoh’s palace!

2000-2010 the guy deferred several times.