Most drivers believe overtaking is cool

what’s wrong with doing 60 on the outer lane? meffi

Hehehee. Like it when I overtake men and when they realise it’s a woman inakuwa ni racing. They never get me! I love the sprinting / power of my katoyota.

:eek::eek:

This i agree with you on, i always maintain 100kph and only overtake if the car ahead of me is doing less than that…

hapa ni mimi tu sina gari kisha wengine watasahau kesho usikie ‘‘sasa mimi kuingia kwa mat huyu mlight skin akakam akakaa next to mi nikaomba namba tukapatana jioni na ni kamkula’’

Hehe outer lane ni ya watu chap chap sio mafala wamezubaa kama wewe

ulienda driving school gani? Asking for research purposes

Would you rather hop into a matatu for a 2 hour errand in town or drive into town, get caught up in traffic (you can alight from a mat but you can’t leave your car on the road) circle endlessly looking for parking that isn’t secure then go through the same hustle getting out? Think dude, think. No one was born inside a car(OK, there are a few that do).

kwani you were planning to pull such tomorrow you sound bitter but am sorry in case i didn’t let you be

You aren’t getting me point.
And am not bitter.
I do it all the time.
And I also have a close friend.
Lives in Muthaiga.
He has around 6 cars including for the wife and 1st born daughter.
A lot of times you find his cars parked in his business along Kiambu rd near Sidai Oleng.
While the guy jumps into a route 100 matatu.
Goes to town and runs all his errands.
And goes back by the same means.
My point.
It’s peasants who try too hard to conform.

umenikumbusha my first time driving a lady overtook me dangerously hapo kangemi na akanitupia mikono after hooting, a few minutes later tukampata waiyaki way akiwa dani ya mtaro slowed down then tukaamuuliza kwani hiyo haraka yote ulikua unakuja kupark gari hapa…

When I was younger I loved speeding, and could hardly let any vehicle overtake…Hata fielder inamalizanga speedometer…
Nowadays I am more relaxed and rarely do anything more than 130 on the highways

Driving NOT slowly has helped me see the inside of many courts in this beloved country of ours.

1. Naivasha courts for doing 175kmph
  2. Kisii court for doing 183kmph
  3. Narok courts for doing 205kmph
  4. Nakuru courts for doing 140kmph.
    I have a problem, anything below 100kmph, My hands start shaking, I will not be steady. anything above 140, I’m usually very steady, I can see an ant crossing the road

you are taking this as a dick measuring contest, it wasnt that serious

Kuna picha nimeweka kwa speedometer yangu.
Ikipitisha 90kph, naona hio mbisha and I slow down…
Works for me.

only you haven’t count the patterns in hospital ceilings or try to count the pieces of glass on the window.

Weka hiyo mbisha hapa

Mbisha ya mtoi wangu.

Kifo ita kupata mahali popote, pale embakasi iko ndege ili anguka kwa nyumba ya mtu kama wamelala.

Gukua nomuhaka tugakua,
Titingihota kwiyeheria,
No kiuria kinene ni giki,
Ukahobanirio unahana atia.

There’s uber…if you must go to the cbd