Most drivers believe overtaking is cool

I have no qualms using public transport (ma3 and buses) when necessary or convenient. I rarely use Taxis unless I am away from my home towns

Not good for the car

I had done the same.
Ubaya watoto wakawa wengi hadi wakajaza clock ya speedo.
Siku hizi I just want to get home safely nione nani amescribble kwa diary yangu ya job.

So uweke ya iguana feet!

Hehehe…
Wewe siku nitakupata nitakuchinja na leaf spring.

205km/h ni mchezo ukonayo. Anything goes wrong at that speed your goose is cooked.I Had a cousin pick up a new car for me from Msa to Nairobi early this year,for a fee of course,Toyota fielder new shape to be precise. A few Kms past Voi as he was driving up, without warning, the front airbags deployed for absolutely no reason. Luckily he was doing like 100kmph and the road was clear.The car ended up in a ditch and I had to bring it up on a flatbed. He dint sustain any injuries and has never offered to pick one again. I had to replace the entire airbag system and some computer gizmo. At 205kmph boss, ata mbwa utakuua.

Jincheng jangili huokolea saa zingine

Kdf wannabe chieth,ends uka Google search weapons

Likes hizo zote, hii ni collective machungu

Admirable dads

With those kind of speeds kwaheri!

THOSE DAMN BASTARDS!! NA SIKU HIZI WAKO WENGI SANA>>>>>>>>> RUBBISH!!

overtaking is fun when you have the right car.

i’m still trying to sell my 1994 benz. ain nobody wants this sh**?

The only place i love overtaking is on hills…as i enjoy the puzzled looks of the fellows who overtook me on the flat sections and downhill…

My average is 60 in the Nairobi,and 80 to 120 in the country highways to Naks or Bomet.A ford Ranger tried compete with my Toyota Hilux, wapi.Kufika a steep slope that was the last they saw me.I wonder Ford Ranger haina Turbo ama?

Hehe i love the way turbo kicks in…unapanda mlima na namba tano …

Hey ebu weka mbisha nione …i have a fetish for mercedes aki

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh no… remember turbo lag. you can’t do that. but when it kicks in and throws you back into your seat…:):):):):):slight_smile:

Starehe ya gari ni performance hizo zingine ni unnecessary mizigo,if I cant clock 1hr 30 mins between Kisumu and Eldy wacha nipande train.

Thats why you have to understand the vehicle dynamics of the truck and drive appropriately