Most ladies are not mentally stable i swear......

You are the problem why keep such women?

Maze kuna lanye ameanza kunitext hello. Pia hao adabu wanaanza kukosa

Huwa nashangaa sana elders wakisema hapa that they don’t spend anything to get laid. Unless wako huko mashambani…but hapa kanairo hakuna dem atakupee kuma bure. Either atakuomba pesa ya rent, salon ama gas or shopping. No free pussy nowdays. And all girls take it as a commodity of trade.

Hapo ni kweli elder. Hakuna cha bure nowdays. But i find single mothers more needy. No offense but i had to cut ties with most of them. I found college gals less needy… they just like to have fun…maybe akumbe doh ya pizza or hair. Me hushangaa elders wakisema hapa ati they get free pussy…unless they hit the coochie one night stand before dem akuombe doh

Hii mali inakaa kuwa tamu. Rusha contact ni sample hapa kenya bana.

Bro…mbona uweke contact ya lanye bana. Sijawai save number ya dem wa brothel. Only chics from tagged that we bang often

Ni dem wa Tagged i.e. lanye. Niliuliza how much akanipea bei. Hakuna tofauti na brothel

OG Convo

:D:D:D:D

Hio kutongoza yako ni utoto kabisa ndio maana wanakuona wewe ni mtu wa upussy wakuotoanishe

Akikuomba pesa ujue Kuna ndume inakulanga bila kutoanishwa

99.9% ukweli

Hii kijiji imejaa machokosh usiamini everything they say. The only people getting free pussy consistently (sio ile one night stand moja moja) are students. However, students pay for pussy with their time so its still not free. Ukiwa student msoto utakulana sana at the expense of your time juu dame kila saa utaona text ya “uko” followed by “nakam”. That’s why I like it better these days because I’d rather invest in nyama choma and get the same results as a student amewinda kuma wiki mzima. Consistent free pussy is a myth. Unaweza angukia mara moja moja but its not a repeatable process. You must pay with your time like a student or your money like a working class guy.

My fellow brothers. Just work on yourself and you’ll realize how much free pussy is out here. I could give you lots of evidence but I have nothing to prove. Those who know know.

As you indirectly pay for it, there’s someone who gets it for free and on his own terms. Funny how the world works.

1 Like

:smiley: mtoto wa kunguru aitwa nani?

Nyinyi jaluo ni simps mkifa haina diff hakuna mtu atanotice, hauna investment?
Eti BiBi watapigana juu ya shamba ama Apartment.
Familia yako ni team forest.
ingine iko Kamiti inangoja uchukue sabuni :smiley:

… Hapa Mkubwa nakubaliana however hao college gals most are daft, you can’t even finish a mature conversation with kusema ukweli. But juu the end justifies the means, you just have to opt for them.

This message needs to be put on billboards. So many entitled and extremely egoistic bitches out there. Ufala ya masimp kubembeleza.

Hapa na-oppose. Hakuna kitu mbaya kama a college student. Sasa nani atapiga sherehe hadi 6 am asubuhi u struggle driving na hizo witch hours juu anataka kutoka from one club in kasarani to the next one in Ngong road then mumalizie westy? Alafu ukiwa hustle weekday anadinywa na tuboys pale juu attendance sheet was singned?

Afadhali single mothers 10 times. Ukitoa 5k anaiheshimu!

Alejandro Rosario tijeras umemea akili :D:D