Moving In with a Call-Girl

Yes

@admin jinga hiii. Ktalk going to the dogs

wameabiwa na watu weni hawasikii

Ghasieeer…Enda mkatiane huko si hapa

Your stereotypes stink to the high heaven taking dim eyes to be the dumbest . Back in the day my watering hole used to pale Nakuru town in one of the malls and one of the friends I made was an elderly Kalenjin policeman. Saa kuna siku story ya kutongoza malaya bila kujua came up. Jamaa aka niambia he knows of a guy (shiny eye) who sells jeans trousers pale Gusii street while the wife (shinny eye) hawks pussy on the opposite street and kila jioni kila mtu anafunga kazi wanaenda kwa nyumba.

Lots of stereotypes in here.

I’ve had of whoes who have been able to change theirs ways and have blessed families.Nothing is impossible there’s hope especially when you love someone.

A foolish man. Ni nature ya kunguru kuruka, why is he surprised? anataka kujiua ju kunguru amefanya vile kunguru hufanya?

1. I dont believe in witchcraft but once while in Dar, a lady pokoste informed me that pokostes often cast a spell on their clients. Your friend, or is it you, might have fallen for this charm. I am not superstitious though, this might not be the case.
  2. Nguo ukishayavua, lazma uoge. Ulikosea sana kuoa malaya, and the way you seem to be rich and successful, you should have gotten yourself a 22 year old virgin
  3. Just divorce her and support her, and move away, or be ready to educate kids that were conceived through, ‘‘shoti ni soo mbili’’

I
Wouldn tell him to divorce her
If he truly loves her, she will truly love him! This is because he will be one of the very few men, if not the ONLY man that has ever been in her life that doesn’t see her as a hooker. All the other men in her life have only seen her as a receptical for sperm. Thus, if he truly loves her, she will remain undyingly loyal.I think so

This is your sell away. Pole kwa msiba wa kujitakia.

your lack of logic and rationality in decision making is the reason you fell for a hooker. Love is for the birds, hakuna litu kama love after 5+ years of marriage. A commercial sex worker is the worst kunguru juu huyo any slight chance she gets she can maximize proper and she is too daring. Don’t always believe that these pokoste’s are pushed to selling themselves out of mashida, kuna wenye huamua they can earn chumz from what they love most. Halafu hio public property anyone can gerrit. Luwere!

True to fact. Tena, how would he happen to know the details of his friend’s movement- back into the prostitute dungeons if it was not himself? :oops:

Bro, this is different. The jama you mentioned here got involved or married a prostitute knowing she is a prostitute na wataendelea hivyo I.e she will continue being a langa even in the marriage. This guy knew this, accepted it, and hell even encouraged it.

This other guy hapa kwa hii story married one and tried to change her. BIG DIFFERENCE!

point of correction
Am talking about my friend here…am giving him hope instead of commiting suicide. …besides some of this guys here have prostitutes in the name of ‘good wives’ being banged by their bosses na mtu hapa anajipiga kifua.

Hii ni logic ya “Mills and boons” umeleta hapa. Ama ile movie “Pretty Woman”

Maisha haikuanga hivyo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269S4WgPWOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg

:D:D Why is it always like this though?? Dim eyes have a very high affinity for shiny eye women and they get conned 99% of the time :D:D Tukianza na Khaligraph Jones & Cashy story etc.

A one that wifes up a flesh peddler is a weak man.

The unfortunate thing for this ninja is that she is supposedly pregnant. She has her claws in him for the next 18 years, probably. There are no clean getaways when someone makes such a stupid decision of marrying a whore. I can already predict how this will unfold. They will separate when he gets back his brain a year or three from now, she will get dicked by other low-lifers and add two or more kids. Then she will rest-easy as this idiot does all the heavy lifting called child-support, because his child support will support her and her children, not just one child.

Mui huwa mwema