Moving In with a Call-Girl

In Greek we say “a nose that is used to snuff does not cease to crave” ! She may have managed to convince the fool to be her plan B. But she never walked away from being a kawa Malaya! Wacha Darwin amsort.

Inanikumbusha some character who took a loan to buy a stalled FAW tipper truck , ati inaeza fanywa refurbish irudi poa … within months alikuwa anaongea peke yake

Oh Lord. A guy in his right mind marries a lady of the night?
Wait, wait,wait … I don’t understand, how did he convince himself first of all to domesticate such a cave for every dicked ni**ur?

This stupid 3rd. tier religion is unintelligible.

Better ujue umeoa lanye kuliko uoe dem Holier than thou alafu agawe slices Kwa watch man, makanga , mogoka boys. Ukirudi home ukidai slices anasema anechoka

exactly, his goose is cooked

a woman cant do that to a kalenjin man, never ever.

Hao wanazidi kukuliwa mabibi zao without knowing alafu wakijua wanawachinja, bure kabisa ,it’s better for him he knows his wife was a whore and didn’t care what the society had to say.

May Allah guide you.

[SIZE=5]“And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky.” Qur’an (6:125)[/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D

You always speak the truth

did you just read this? i guess not.

[ATTACH=full]230161[/ATTACH]

This is a serious statement bro you are the voice of reason in kenyatalk

You cun’t make a ho a house wife…ulisa msito dre na kurupt.

I’m far from being the voice of reason bro… It just that some things people say make me real sad, not for what they’re saying but for what they’re missing on. Watch this, halafu ukuje useme 3rd tier religion. God has promised us signs to show his greatness and believe in his existence, but humans and their pride, refuse to acknowledge that.

Idi Amin acha kutubeba ufala

They can marry each other again and renew their marriage, because she was doing it, he was doing it and they still got married. Now she did it again and he has done it agian…

And the cycle continues. .anyways i’ll just have to wait and see how they go about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu1MtT_S3bc