Mugabe Detained - finally.

It’s been a long time coming but I do have utmost respect for him for kicking out the tujungus and taking the land back. He just did not know when to stop.

his bitch is full of herself, not surprised. :D:D

On the grounds of some quarters making secession calls, forcibly occupying people property without paying rent, threatening to make the country ungovernable.

His was RAW greed for power. Zimbabwe military is doing it for the good of the country.

Naah they should not be given such kind of attention, ignoring them is the better option

Well, way to go for Zimbabwe Defence forces…

Are Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi …Kenya next?

Wondering if ethnicity contributed to his long stay at the helm. The Shona Will revolt ama it doesn’t matter?

Uncle Bob is safe, Bibi ndio target and by now she should be on her way out to some exotic island.

huyu mtu alikutomba mkia ajab yaani kila saa you fantasaise about raila?

Yes they are. Thank you for your question. Your intelligence has been appeciated.

yet you sought refuge in london
blonde season already

Was I the one who advised him to try his silly shit in 1982?
Moi terribly let this country down by not hanging RAT after he had been found guilty of treason.

Mugabe is an African hero, born to be one. if you ever listen to some of his earlier speeches you will understand what am saying. there is something uplifting about that guy, that makes you proud to be an African son. to just stick a middle finger to the world and dare them to do their worst. a man who prefers to die on his feet rather than live on his knees. he is one of the few people who seem to capture the spirit and essence of the aspirations of his people. he might not make their lives better but he makes them feel better about who and where they are, few people can do that( Hugo Chavez, Putin and Eva Peron come to mind.)
So that old man will be safe, he will be a ceremonial president till he dies and when he does will be accorded full honors. flags at half mast, moments of silence, weeks of mourning. He has earned that, he has a connection to the masses. His slay queen though, i don’t see her setting foot in the country for the next 15 years. she is done, she overreached and fell right over the edge.

Uko na Ploti ngapi hawakulipi? Saa ingine mwache upuzi ya kuropokwa kuonekana mjuaji. Ngombe

His campaign is always based on trashing everyone including KDF. I wonder where he would get the military support.

Why can’t you hang him with all the evidence you have? Meffi

Good of the country is exaggerated.
It is just a game of power. Transferring it from one man to the other.

Grace is like the proverbial French queen who was throwing food to the mass in the balcony

That’s no longer necessary. Just a few more years and nature takes it’s course.