Mugabe Detained - finally.

What if it’s an old trick? you arrest yourself and through that process you purge the party of enemies and also bring the populace back to your side thereby hitting two birds with one stone.

Engui ukoragwo na umatina muno, shadau

Hunh? pls mind your lane/stick to the topic and not pick on individuals. I don’t like your hateful vibe on all the threads I have ever read from you. Bitterness and MFW do not agree. Do you even know why I live here or you just had to say something just something? ama wacha tuu…don’t respond. Blonde season my a***. Strange I don’t know where you live. Bile will kill you one day.

Don’t reply…I am going to this party naona nimeitwa
[SIZE=4]Somebody mentioned you in a secret kikikiki sikuji na sitasoma. Ukuigua uguo.[/SIZE]

Morgan Tvshangirai, Kizza Besigye, and Raila Odinga are the Moses of Africa. They fought the pharaohs of their countries but never lived to enter “canaan.” Tvshangirai is terminally ill watching the wall he had tried to demolish come down.
Museveni intends to have his wife and son inherit power but the Zimbambwe lesson is one that he can’t afford to ignore.

[MEDIA=twitter]930764793983758336[/MEDIA]

Your hate will choke you. Wina mai mainge kiongo

Most Zimbabweans wouldn’t lose sleep if these 2 boys stopped bullets with their skulls.

About time aint it? Zimbabwe has been the anus of Southern Africa for a long time now… We thank God.

“Anyone involved in the planning and execution of this dumb and amateurish coup attempt is not fit for leadership.”
https://i.imgur.com/wdwMgYW.jpg

Honestly I habour no hate towards you, or any other Kenyan. Hii ni ile tumatusi kidogo kidogo that friends throw at each other. In that case nduri hakiri.

Those are just wet dreams for him to help him sleep at night

mugabe Ange groom watoi wa first wife waingie politics polepole si slay queen

The brits must be enjoying themselves right now. They have tried several times to bring Mugabe down and have failed.

This coup is making them thirsty to return and sign some deals

I would say an African Zero. These kinds use nationalism to rob and cling on to power until death or a bullet knocks them down. That was a great country he took over. Reduced it to tatters. I have close friends there right now and been in communication with them the last couple of days. Money is almost valueless. People keep money under their mattresses. Cant really use banks. Everybody is except the uber rich is struggling.

This is Shona business. The Ndebele are spectators since Mugabe ran Nkomo out of town.

First wife the Ghanaian mama Sally hakua na watoi, thats why she looked the other side when Bob was dwyfwying the secretary

http://img.bulawayo24.com/articles/Grace%20and%20Chiwenga-550.jpg
http://www.informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/229.jpg

The General akila kwa macho.

@WuTang confirm , yaani mugabe ako 93 years na bibi wa kwanza hakuwai zaa ? na munamuita Hero . hero na watoi wawili manyangau

He has a daughter too called Bona and the first wife had a son called Michael who died when he was still very young.

Amai Sally had only one son who died young.