Mwanaume inafaa akuwe na both sharp and crude weapons nyumbani

It’s always the quiet/ innocent kid with an assuming face who turns out to be a psychopath.
High-school kulikua na mwingine loner with such a face he kept to himself but he was smart as fuck… kuna siku flani he just woke up kitu 3am kama wasee wamelala akawasha towel awakelea juu ya mattress yake and he walked out of the dorm. Long story short soilder aliona moto akiwa roundi and he run over to wake everyone up.

But when your son attacks you. you will never expect it hata kama uko na gun

Kuna nugu nishawahi vunja mkono nikiishi Umoja years back. They had formed the habit of scouting for houses zile wenyewe are rarely around kuvunja. Mlango ilikuwa ile unaingiza mkono kwa shimo ndio ufikie kufuli. Sasa mimi nimechill kwa manshon jioni naona kimkono na hacksaw eti anakata kifuli. Went for my trusted rungu and waited wakati mkono imeingia ndani sawa sawa. One strike later, nilikuwa nasikia muffled cries nugu ikiteremka stairs. So I approve of this message.

Ulizeni kile niliitishia mzee mjinga nacho mpaka deorro akaniban,on top of being 130kgs of pure muscles kwangu Ni kumoto

Story ya occultism na horror movies ni meffi tupu. This is nothing but a shiny eye unabashedly following his natural inclinations

This boy was not working alone naaaaaah. I believe if the dad lived in Kenya things would be totally different. Because we women tend to ‘understand’ our shudren or so we say. For instance that witchcraft story at the Chief’s? the dad would have overuled the Mum’s decision to let it slide. But being miles away and relying on his wife’s updates…aiii but having said that rumours have it that the father’s side of the family is crime ridden. Deep crime.
Having weapons on the ready does not mean you will be able to utilise them when that time comes. Your attacker might know you too well such as in this case.

Amityvile Horror is a true story of a then 23 year old american man who killed his parents and siblings in their beds using a shot gun. that was in the year 1974. All died with while lying on their stomach in their respective beds and there was no evidence of a struggle. The boy was later sentenced to rot in jail where he still is at 70 year of age. At that time the debate was the legality of civilian gun ownership and keeping loaded weapons at home. Evil does not concern weapons.

Ile bat ya base ball ndo huwa natafta wadau hii naweza toa wapi…

Kwanini inafikiriwa isingewezekana amalize familia yake bila yeye kujeruhiwa?

Vipi kama alianza kwa kuwawekea dawa au kilevi?

Huyo dogo alitafuta msaada wa kufanya hayo mauaji? Means mtoa msaada inabidi alipwe ama pesa au favor yoyote, now muuaji gani mwenye uzoefu atamsaidia huyo dogo?

Hata hivyo maelezo yake polisi yataonyesha kama alishirikiana na watu au alikua peke yake.

Sledgehammer utatumiaje bro

Why would you put your firearm inside a safe. You load it and put it under the pillow or mattress ready to be cocked. As soon as you hear a sound, pap you grab. Also occasional practice shooting helps a lot. It takes away the freight aspect.

A sledgehammer has shattering effect to the bone. Ukisort mtu kwa tibia, femur ama temporal bone. Sidhani atapata nguvu ya kuamka.

Tangu ukuliwe bibi una mauchungu mob sana,kwani ni msapere alikutenda

Picha ya sledgehammer tafadhali

Unaskia mwingine wa Kiambu apo juu ameambiwa ananuka kifo :D:D:D

Wewe tafuta ero ama lavington security roho safi

You need to be expertly skilled to kill someone. For instance, closing one ear with your palm and hitting the other with a furious slap shatters the vagus nerve which also supplies the heart. In few seconds the guy will be dead and not even a highly trained pathologist can identify it. Thats why unaskia mwalimu alieka mtoto kofi akakufa. I can add more anatomical kills here but i fear retribution.

By the time you lift it, your 21yo son atakua ashacheza kama yeye

Simiyu a few Kenyan guys have told me that they left their akataa women because of sleeping with a gun under the bed. That is scary shit.s wallahi.
Now back to this saga, just heard from mboshoine news that this boy found his mum in the kitchen cooking. Can you just imagine turning around and looking at your own boy as you bleed to death? sure she begged for forgiveness as she breathed her last…the story has gripped Kiambu…hatulali.
There will be many lessons to take away for all parents. This includes walevis, absentees, those who provide money but are never there to provide the moral compass and instill discipline etc. The time of reckoning is now. The pandemic already exposed parents and this now should be a huge wake up call.

Wazazi in Kiambu are traumatised kwa sasa.

Some forms of Martial arts training also focuses on this.