Mwanaume inafaa akuwe na both sharp and crude weapons nyumbani

L

Lol. Women do pack. It’s something to get used to. They have to make sure you don’t kasirisha one too much. Some of the women become obsessed with Africans ( or their culture ) so she can’t see herself living without you.

My conclusion with this Kiambu thing is that the dude had unchecked mental illness. The mom instead of seeking help just Lengad. I have seen cases where people with mental illness ( schizophrenia) have killed family members. Mental illness can only be treated by professionals. Talking to them, somearing goes nowhere.

Halafu muanze kudinyana ujilipue kichwa? Putting a gun under your pillow or matresss is a dumb idea.

Plus guns emit pungent smells especially cleaning fluid. What you see in a movie is not necessarily a wise idea.

Instead of all these why not get stronger doors if you don’t feel safe or a security @wagido .

Should we say something was amiss in the boy’s upbringing. A 22yrs old thinking it is fun to try what he watches on some TV show on his family.That is crazy
He was either abnormal or just some spoilt kid.

I like your style ati shoka na sledgehammer …ongezea powers aw kwa hio arsenal yako

@captain obvious if killing a human was easy then most terrorist attacks would fail spectacularly because all you need to do is rush the lone gunman wrestle him to the ground and blow his head off. But it doesn’t work like that.

Instead the body triggers run , survive. And if you are one of those who can’t kill a chicken or a mbuzi then what makes you think that during 12th hour you will turn into John McClane and point the firearm and pull the trigger or stab the right organ as dr.n has pointed out above?

And you have to stab… [SIZE=1]sio kudunga kidogo[/SIZE]… :D:D

The father was stabbed 34 times and he was still walking so @captain obvious 34 times may not be “sufficient”.

Gun needs to be cocked to shoot.

Also for around 2k you can get pepper spray . Put it on your keychain or around your neck . Mace your attacker then retrieve your crude weaponry to finish the job

[SIZE=5]The popular colt has always been marketed as the gun that doesnt need cocking. It is designed for people who shoot first and ask questions later.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Secondly shit happens. Do you really want to tempt fate?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]Man with gun under pillow shoots himself[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]By Denise Ellen Rizzo[/li]San Joaquin News Service
[li]Apr 19, 2006[/li][li]Comments[/li][/ul]

TRACY- A 64-year-old Tracy man was accidentally shot Wednesday morning after a gun under his pillow discharged.
The victim, whose name was not released by police, told officers he had been sleeping when his .38-caliber handgun went off.

[SIZE=7]Hot Springs man shoots himself in his sleep[/SIZE]
by Hot Springs Daily
Tuesday, October 21st 2014

Police say a Hot Springs man shot himself while he was sleeping.
According to a report filed with Garland County Sheriff’s Office (GCSO), the 38-year-old male complainant, of Fox Pass Cut Off, stated that while he was sleeping over the weekend, he reached his hand under his pillow and accidentally shot himself in the left middle finger.

[SIZE=6]Arizona Boy, 2, shoots himself in the face with gun hidden under a pillow in bed[/SIZE]
By Associated Press and Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com14:32 01 May 2015, updated 21:01 01 May 2015

Never knew we had so many professional killers on KTalk.

I don’t think I’d feel safe having a gun under a pillow. I’m too paranoid to sleep peacefully knowing the thing could accidentally discharge, no matter the safety features it has. Afadhali hata kuiweka kwa bedside drawer.

Wachia Mace to women. It is hit and miss. I have seen people maces to little effect. Men carry other weapons eg brass knuckles.
[ATTACH=full]344136[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]344135[/ATTACH]

shit don’t add up…

rungu ya Maasai na ka sword chini ya mattress just incase… oh and never sleep with your bedroom door open kama kuna issues kwa mansion

Something was not alright. I would say he was mentally ill. His parents were both nurses. Someone should taken the lead and got him hospitalized. His mum told the Chief that he had some mental issues so he must have done some crazy stuff in the past.

I agree.

Kuna neighbour yangu sonko aliamshwa na wakora wakigonga mlango akawasha powersaw,akifungua hiyo mlango there was noone in that compound:D

Guns don’t work that way bro, it cannot discharge without the firing pin… Ama wacha tu

I still wouldn’t feel safe, I’m a paranoid fucker. I always consider worst case scenarios.

power saw itakua poa sana kwa buglars unawafanyia forced amputation wakiingiza mkono kwa mlango. Lakini in the near future nataka kutengeneza an underground room iko na security na nikijilock najuice vilivyo.