My Allergies

Bougie tendencies…Fuck you!!

1.Drivers who “Hug” the Fast lane while driving slower than the minimum acceptable speed and then act all surprised and agitated when you overtake them from the inside lane!

2.Female shoppers who don`t get their purses out in a long que at the supermarket and then take 10 minutes finding their purses in a bag full of god knows what when they should have been ready.! I only have a 6 pack of beer to pay for and i have the right cash (no change required) and i want to get the fuck out of this bitch as soon as i can so i can go home,seat and drink my beer!!! Alafu they also want to start a little conversation with the cashiers while digging in their bags for the purse. God give me patience i pray!!!

8 Likes

And they always have less than the required cash. Then the cashier has to delete items from the receipt, wasting 10 more minutes

2 Likes

then the till encounters a problem and they have to search for the supervisor to clear the error

2 Likes

Or they discover that they actually needed two packs of sugar not one so everybody has to wait for the assistant to bring another one.
I have been known to leave my shopping on that belt thing and walk away never to be seen again.When i had a wife i would sit in the car while she did the shopping and only assist in packing it in and out of the car. Now in my bachelor-hood i only shop in the dead of night in 24 hr. supermarkets when there is nobody else apart from me and the check-out people.
I HATE WAITING AND QUEING!!!

1 Like

I hate niggas who have to swipe their cards even for gum! Argh! Niggas always feel the need to pay at Tuskys’ Deli with their cards! I saw you pick out a nasty egg/toast/sausage combo which goes for like Kshs. 80/- WHY YOU REACHIN’ FOR THAT CARD NIGGA? WHY?

These niggas need to fuck off in all directions!

3 Likes

People who don’t know how to keep their distance when behind you in a queue :mad: You can literally feel them breathe down your neck

3 Likes

Its so irritating, I too really hate guys who stand so close behind and then you feel them brushing hard against neverland. I normally turn and give them a killer look

Ati wht ??:smiley:

1 Like
  1. People who slurp tea or talk with food in their mouth especially on phone calls.
  2. Those 20-30 year olds who use the phrase “you guy” in every sentence.
  3. Those “girlfriends” who always insist on tugging along when you and your boys want to go out and drink
  4. Most short people
  5. City council mofos

A killer look may be misinterpreted and you end up with a date for the evening :smiley:

2 Likes

Customer care chicks … Execuse me, come again, pardon, i cant hear you, please be slow, sorry i didnt get you… And many more

backside ni neverland. (Fullstop)

1 Like

Drivers who dont’ know how to use an acceleration lane. The get to the exit and stop and wait to enter the main road, before cutting across 2 lanes of on-coming traffic…

Very irritating indeed, one should ve a rough estimate of what the items ll cost, hence hold some notes or your pulse/wallet in your hands while behind 2 or 3 shoppers before ufike kwa cashier…

1. ladies who tag along their friends to a date.
  2. people who find you minding your business listening to some music then they start preaching to you vile rock ni mbaya ya mashetani while at that time you are listening to some gospel rock
  3. people who use their phones kwa dinner table while we are busy having a meal
  4. people who walk out of the table when done with their food tukienda out kukula. we came together why leave alone?
  5. those who disrespect security guys. they are human too doing their work
2 Likes

Walking down the streets of nairobi…mtu ako mbele yako na amefunga njia na hana haraka.then anasimama in the middle ndio aangalie vitu za hawker.Kama ningekua jamaa wa kanjo i swear ningepita na watu.

2 Likes

People who shout when talking on the phone, kwanza kwa mat.

People who place their phones and car keys on the table while eating/drinking. This is a subtle way of flossing (ladies are exempted because their clothes don’t have pockets). Sometimes I feel like “accidentally” spilling soup on their gadgets

I know your problem