My Allergies

Car keys are heavy my friend.

The most irritating is when you say ‘Hi’ kwa whatsapp or any other medium and what you get is ‘Pouwa’. More annoying if the person is over 30

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

xaxa hii ni rixto gani mnapiga? the beauty of romancing a chic in specs you hold her face in your hands kixx her then slowly gently help her take the specs off and majestically place them next to the bedside lamp halafy unamrukia ha! twende kazi mamunju mmmh hwaa hapa pale kwa shingo wapi uma maskio kidogo take pause look at her and she looks back dazed in a way that worsens her eye problem her pupils dancing as if they are searching for you it’s like she doesn’t know what just happened to her. kabla a gain focus tena wewe huyoooo bra unhook nini na nini hahaaa

@Davidee na wale husimama kwa street “hapari ya masuku mingi pwana” and end up causing a jam yet you are in a hurry :mad::mad:

1 Like

I sometimes put my phone on the table…but only because i get that “phantom vibration”…where you are so sure the phone was vibrating in your pocket but when you remove it and check, there is zero activity.

And i thought that the idea was to get her to give you head while wearing her specs and you trying to cum all over them and her face while avoiding her weave!
Fuck it! i think i`m getting too old! What do i know?! …this “xaxa Generation” sure is different from my Generation.

1 Like

Those guys who insist on holding your hand long after the initial handshake/salamu…

hahaha I know one like this a chic

Drivers who suddenly make a turn without indicating…who hurt such people

Which is…?

Dem ana mahaga alafu anavaa tight pants you can see the panty line from pluto na amevaa mothers union.
P. S mmoja amepita hapa saahu, natoa lock

Ile siku utapigiwa simu ati kuna armed robbers kwa nyumba ndio utajuwa kuwa na namba ya polisi kwa simu yako na usisahau hii thread yako omwami.

Heheheh siishi Muthaiga buda nikaskia kuna thugs in my house mtu wa kwanza kupigia ni maboys wa mtaa

Omwami kwani hujui hustle yake ya zamani ilikuwa gani…he knows pple

:D:D:D…wewe tafuta kibanda wacha hawking. Kanjo lazima wawe on your case.

2 Likes

Omera some of us have phablets and it becomes very hard when trying to locate yourself in a squatting manner (Sitting) in a chair so excuse us for placing our expensive gadgets on the table… RECOGNIZE LUOS BUANA

1 Like

busted:D:D:D:D:D:D

Orange Kenya for declaring my modem obsolete because they “upgraded”

allergic to liars,I hate liars and also those people whom you call and the phone goes unaswered,but they never call back to enquire what you were saying.That pisses me off since please call me is free