My encounter with the young gangsters aka odi/gaza boys

Gari ya mhindi ama?

Reggae ni anthem ya thugs. Usiwahi jipata club inachezwa reggae. Wacha watu waseme una maringo. Mimi club inachezwa reggae ama watu wanachana siwes kaa. I prefer clubs with a young and somewhat sophisticated crowd…not necessarily birrioneas but decent enough kama pale 64 Kimathi street.

Sounds very familiar. Mimi pia I went through the exact same thing but in broad daylight karibu na Afya Center. What saved me was that I was only meters away from Mats za mtaani, so I just jogged a few meters and hopped into a matatu.

Hio siku ningeibiwa lappie.

Unaenda club na Bibi kwanini… you take your wife out to dinner…

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1055755868132970;type=video;user=BBCnewsafrica[/MEDIA]

Ulikuwa unafanya nini wakati huo?

Pole sana, but I hope you reported the assault to the police station, huyo kijana anaweza patikana hapo tuu and his friend, just claim walichukua your watch igeuke robbery with violence, vijana wakatetee shingo na mikundu j-block.

@MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! alitingizwa na heady…pole boss

Mimi kutembea usiku niliachia lanye na wezi

Pole, hii Nairobi town usiku na mchana unatembea na swag ya karao:D:D

Ukikutana na karao piga Kona

Ukikutana na hawa rudi vile ulikuwa unakuja:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDA567mhU_o

Small guy alipiga fellow midget hedi

Paragraph muhimu.

You won’t see criminal defender @Purple here to say Heszy is killing innocent children bcz they’re born poor.

All manner of problems belong to the boy child, like 90%, and Instead of visiting clubs, zoea kwenda gym. I used to be a victim of harassments, then i used to reside in 44 and i was still young. Saai mtu wakunikaribia , unless with a gun. Eat smart and bounce into a gym.

Wanaume assume alot when it comes to security.

You made alot of poor judgments and today you and your wife could be dead bcz of it.

First off kuacha mtu kwa Gari unamwambia ajifungie is very dangerous. These guys could have taken the car your wife gone and killed and raped her. These boys are on drugs. That is very wreck less of you.

Nairobi is a dangerous place and sitting in a car is dangerous. In a regular parking say in a mall during the day . Let alone outside a club in the middle of the night.

This could have ended very badly. Thank your God. You are alive.

Ukiwa ndani ya gari mtu akuapproach suspiciously unakanyanga

Mbona hutembei na panga kwa jacket?

This would have ended quickly, nunua sword, beba kwa Gari, ukitoka kwenda reggae weka kwa mgongo, ukitoka nje ya club anza kuisharpen kwa mawe hapo nje

I bet he was outside the car, keys were in the ignition. Wife on the passenger seat. A thugs dream come true.

Majority have guns

Makena, a panga is swift and an equalizer to toy guns, death comes once, and if it comes nitakuja Nimekata mtu mkono liwe liwalo