My encounter with the young gangsters aka odi/gaza boys

You are saying that coz hujawahi kua shot.

Kwanzaa these boys who are gangsters love taking their wives to those reggae places. Majambazi sugu huwa wamejaa hizo clubs and they are high and trigger happy

Ndio maana wengine wanabeba bunduki

I love reggae but I avoid reggae clubs and concerts by extension. Beautiful music whose reputation in Kenya is soiled by unruly thugs.

:D:D Airplane Mode?

Thug living, iyo mtaa yake makena unaeza tembea?

Mbogi Genje, tunasaka picha ya kenyatta kwa walenje

solution is simple , tembea na silaha …

Nani atashugulika na mkokoteni yako Uwes ata ukipark katikati ya Kariobangi.

Pia mimi, I had an almost similar experience. Siku ingine hapo nimeenda tao kuchukua stock kidogo ya shop.
5-10 minutes hivi after leaving an ATM moi avenue I notice is odi flani in the corner of my eye waving… Suspecting something fishy.I pick up my pace .Hii Nairobi huwezi relax, you must always be on gaurd
“Ay mzito” …
I keep walking faster. Kama hunijui by name…as a rule I never respond to nicknames like mzae,bro,kinara etc.
Ka odi kana gain tu distance. I don’t know if it’s the oversize tractor open shoes they wear ama ni drugs but they can walk really fast.
Eh Buda"… I hear him yell. At this point I’m almost running.But the guy is relentless. Then nairobians are ruthless, everyone just minds their own business hata ukidungwa na kisu imerust which I suspect ka odi kalikua kamebeba not one will come to your aid…
I attempt to dash across the road but this City hoppa driver had all intents to plaster me on the tarmac.
Running for my dear life, I come face to face with jontez, my pursuer with his rusty silver teeth and 10 rings.
“Eh fadhela joh ,umeangusha hii”.Odi hands me back my wallet with 35k and disappears into a the Sea of Bonobos…Pheeew

It’s at this point I’m woken up from my sleep rudely…Brathe gari imefika mwisho.

I hope you were woken up by a hot stinging slap

Huyo dame yako mi naona hakupendi…anaweza wacha ukufe …angefunga gari aokote mawe kubwa alinge mmoja na kupiga manduru hao vijana wangewachana na nyinyi

Am a fan of reggae i guess next time naenda club ya adabu. Mistake ilikuwa kufuata my younger bros then tukapoteanwa

Nilikuwa na ma bro zangu huko and all was fine till i returned alone. But nili learn my lesson

Tulikuwa na ma bro zangu huko. Shida ilikuwa kurudi after the club closed. But nikajifunza. Now i know better.

Ni rahisi kuandika hivo. Kuwa in that situation ndio ujue vitu kwa ground ni different

Am a big fun of reggae but sasa naenda club descent. Mistake was going with my younger bros kujibamba

:D:D:D hadi nikaona giza bro

I learnt my lesson

My old man used to have a walking stick, the handle was a sword na the shaft was its pocket. Ukifinya button kama hizi za modern umbrellas unachomoa hio sword haraka sana

Nobody can stop reggae