My girl's friend

mko na uchinga :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Id be honored , he is a very rare type - a man whose principles are not for sale. That is one special man.

@GeorginaMakena if you base your argument on what used to happen during our forefathers time you’ve lost the plot. First, i don’t think u still wear sheep skin. Second, how could a man who inherited 40 acres of land fail to cater for the needs of five wives? Remember those wazees didn’t use to provide food for their wives as you claim. it was up to the wife and her household to do the shamba work as the man sips busaa the whole day. Even the laziest man today can still do that without breaking a sweat. We live in times when the boy child is still expected to pay for coffee dates yet at times the girl has more resources. Men have not changed, it’s the circumstances that have changed.

Young man what did you do.You have to convince counsellor @GeorginaMakena otherwise and that you are responsible in case you had ovaries fall into fallopian tube

@GeorginaMakena meffi sana wewe. Women have been leeching off men for centuries just to get food & shelter. Its 2018 sister. We men can do it too… & brag about it. Its not a women only priviledge.

Why is it right when a woman does it but wrong when a man does it? Havent we been raised to know what a man can do a woman can do better? Boychild is sick of all these double standards. #resist

Wacha nisome hii weekend. No paras?

asandi sana. i wish kungekuwa na emoji ya makofi ya kilo

You people are losers who want to justify laziness and dependency. Go ahead live life depending on women. Lemme quote an American Rapper NAS

YOUNG MAN YOU THINK LIFE’S ALL ABOUT SMOKING WEED AND ICE , YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY AGE AND CANT READ AND WRITE, BEGGING DIFFERENT WOMEN FOR A PLACE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, SMART MEN GROW UP TO BE WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

They dont make lame excuses like you fools do they have too much dignity to leech off any woman! Pathetic excuse for a man. Bragging about living off women, are you even a man or should we buy you pads???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY

You forget you are no more a child so you cant speak for the boychild and you have a beard

Oh! I see you come from a long line of lazy bums who leech off women. No wonder you’re so pathetic.

:oops::oops: really? give me 10 reasonable talkers who support your way of thinking.

Pinkhandles catching feelings. Double standards everywhere :D:D

Mkuki mtamu kwa nguruwe blah blah…

Hehe a to the way???apa sasa ndio kufungua roho! !!

So you are now competing with women about who can be a better dependent? Do you hear yourself? Women are moving away from all this dependency to self reliance ,you you are proud to be retreating in the opposite direction. Men nowadays are just plain pathetic.

All women are Commercial sex workers

The only person who is pathetic in this case is you and your clan. An old commercial sex worker like you can’t scare me based on money and education coz I’m also satisfied with what I have. Go and read your history well and show me evidence of any of your forefathers who bought land that they resided on. Your arguments are based on feminazi shit.

sasa Btween you and I who is the prostitute. Selling romance n sex for food and shelter is the definition of prostitution , u call me names but jua ur a whore of the cheapest type. U deserve nothing but contempt. Don’t dare compare urself to our forefathers, we’re the women tilling other pple land or her husband. Is the job ur sugar mammy works at your company of course not coz ur a pathetic boy hiding in women skirt. Enda Kwako if ur a man. before tht there’s nothing u can tell me coz wewe ni ma laya soon u will be gay for pay bcz ur for sale