My Luo partner/wife of 2 years has refused to have sex

i will have to show dominance coz if i continue like this they will poop on my head her and her 9 year old son. this shit has got to stop.

:D:D:D

hata kama mtoi na fathe yake wanafanana??

absolutely

manze hata mimi nimeanza kuona wako na vichwa ngumu kweli. she doesnt want me to tell her anything. she acts as if she knows it all. and then there times she has become very rude and arrogant by the way she talks to me. kwanza there is this one time i gave her some thorough beating coz she obviously tried to challenge me by fighting back. after that beating she was very insulting. matusi tele.

@kevo54 acha kutroll

First, I admire Meru men for always sticking for their children. You’re a good man.
Second, and listen carefully, that woman is not worth you. This is very typical of Luo women, and I’m sorry to say this coz I’m stereotyping but hii tabia naonanga kwa wasichana wajaluo. That woman regards you as trash, and mark my words utalia if you continue making excuses for her.
The problem is that if you leave her the children court will only grant you access coz child is small. Do this, make peace that you have a kunguru in your house. Whatever you do dont leave the house (if you own it together), otherwise you will loose both your child and your house. Ignore her and find a good side chick. Tafuta mluhya ama hawa wa coast. Basically any tribe where men are arrogant, achana na hao wasichana coz they take from their father.

manze huyu dem amekuja kwangu. analala under my roof but anataka kufanya vile anajisikia bila mimi kumwambia kitu. for example sleeping with her son inanibore sana. i have told her not to do that but she is like “si ulitupata mimi na kijana wangu tukilala kitanda moja kwa ile single tilikuwa tunaishi” she has very rude response

unamanisha??

good advice bro. thats what am thinking of doing. am already finding a side chick. coz huyu dem atanimaliza na stress. ananinyima hio kitu bana for 6 months now. and am a man. it means she doesnt care about my feelings any more.

Either you make tough decisions or you kill yourself.

i didnt get your reply well. what do you mean by oneitis??

chap for your information am the one paying her son’s school fees so i dont where you got scarcity mindset.

That there are no other beautiful women willing to submit to you outside there

GUYS LISTEN MTU NI SINGLE MOTHER FOR A REASON. WACHANA NA SINGLE MOTHER. BROTHER DO WHAT THE ALPHA MAN DID. DUMP HER

the first days when we were dating she was very nice and sweet to me. she would open her legs wide for me to enter her from different angles. i would command her with an authoritative voice that i want to f**k her and she would ran to my house like a deer on heat. now she has changed. no more of that shit. i call it shit coz i feel like she played me. i feel like was played. manze why do women change after some time?? why do they fool us men with sex just so that we marry them. or maybe its me who made a mistake?? i didn’t look at the both sides of the coin carefully.

manze siku za kudate anakupanulia mguu mpaka unaweza ona intestines bana. :D:D:D:D:D:D kumbe atakuja kukua kichwa ngumu kwa nyumba.

SO NI AMUE AENDE KABISA. AENDE MPAKA NA MTOI WANGU?? SASA ATAKUWA NA WATOI WAWILI FROM DIFFERENT FATHERS. HIO NI NINI SASA??

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT GOOD ADVICE BOYSHAWD. UMEJARIBU KUNIPATIA WAY OUT OF THIS SHIT.