My Luo partner/wife of 2 years has refused to have sex

Is this the same trick u use to subdue the singo maza u married?

the house is mine bro. huyu hata siwezi transfer kitu yoyote kwake. from the way i see her behaving she has made me to have second thoughts about her. coz even in the house we dont talk to each other much. yani it feels like we are now friends living under one roof coz i can tell you bro without hesitation that am not happy in this relationship. am just not happy.

i also dont belive this trick can work. huyu ameshakuwa kichwa ngumu tayari. though i believe its time i look for ways to assert dominance over her.

One more thing. Gather evidence about her cheating ways (which I bet she is). Keep that evidence, you will need it later when she tries to blackmail you in court. Don’t AND I REPEAT, Don’t think you can change her AND dont comfront her on the evidence otherwise mtapigana na she will take you to court and YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING. Protect your phone, your side chick and your property. You’re now a single and free man. Enjoy it and be responsible and careful. Take care of your kids, the last thing you want is your son being poisoned by these singo mathas and he falls for a kunguru like you did.

Don’t stay in a unhappy marriage juu ya mtoi. Utapata tu ulcers bure boss.

Kojolea yeye kwa uso

Hii kitu ni very simple. Fukuza yeye kwa nyumba usiku na makofi arudi kwao.
Brare fuucking!!!
Ama uhamishe kila kitu kwa nyumba umwachie nyumba empty kama hajui uende location different.
Hii upuzi ya kuiishi kama uko depressed ati juu ukona mtoto na kunguru ni upuzi!!!

Never cuff a single mother and let her move in with her bastard under the same roof.
You will go mad!!
Sasa ngoja huyo mtoi afike teenage years akuchape flying kicks like the simp that you are.

Yeah, on rare occasions it can persist for years but there are other signs like irritability, anger outbursts, crying for no reason, overeating or lack of appetite etc etc.

Why don’t you ask her to truthfully fill out this form (below), called the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale, that way you can decide on your next move.

https://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/pediatrics/downloads/edinburghscale.pdf

sasa if she continues behaving or acting the she is, should i continue taking care of her son. she came with her son. should i continue to take care of him?? by the way i have just paid school fees for him since he is in grade 3 and schooling at a private school which i took him there. i love her son. i have taken him as my own. i want the boy yo be happy and have a happy life. we get along me and him very well. he has learnt to call me daddy. and in his heart i see he has completely accepted me as his daddy and he knows no other daddy apart from me. what should i do bro coz with her reckless unreasonable behaviour towards me will definitely jeopardize my relationship with her son.

BASED ON HER ACTIONS ITS LIKE SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT HER CHILDREN AND NOT ME. ITS LIKE SHE HAS PUT HER CHILDREN FIRST AND ME LAST. SHE TREATS ME AS IF AM NOT RELEVANT IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. ITS LIKE MY NEEDS ARE TRASH TO HER. COZ I TRY AND PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY BUT AFTER ALL THAT AM MET WITH THIS COLD HEARTED WOMAN WHO EVEN GREETING ME WHEN AM FROM WORK I S A BIG PROBLEM TO HER. ITS LIKE HER LOVE FOR ME HAS DIED. THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION, NO SEX, NO NOTHING BRO.

I FEEL VERY BAD.

Upus thread from admin troll.

You’re beginning to sound like a woman. Stop being indecisive or thinking that tuko hapa to make a decision for you. You wanted advice na umepata. Pia sisi tukona shida zetu. Funga thread.

ok i will try. hope she doesn’t insult me when i ask her to fill it coz if you know you are living with a hard headed person under the same room somethings its good to try with caution. then am not sure if its really postnatal depression coz she looks happy when talking with her children. especially her 9 year old i see them talking to each other i a happy playful joking mode. so am not sure its stress or just kichwa ngumu with a mission to now make frustrate me and make sure am the one depressed.

Oh no, she doesn’t seem depressed and you certainly don’t deserve this treatment. Kick her out and find yourself a submissive wife.

Umetuangusha baite…pelekea Martha Koome kesi kortini blarry fakin.

Stop complaining Mr. Simp or should I say captain save a hoe. What is happening was expected from the shitty decisions you made. Best advice, get other women. Next toa Malaya kwa nyumba yako.

He means you have a scarcity mentality when it comes to women and that’s why you’re with someone who’s treating you so badly. If she knew that her bad behavior would get her kicked out or that you can replace her easily she wouldn’t be doing what she’s doing. She knows you won’t do anything to her and that’s why she has the balls to disrespect you.

You should watch this

Madem wajaluo na wakisii huwa kichwa ngumu sana after kuwa single mothers dont risk.

Two people meet with same interest to make a family, but each has a past which affects their current attitude and behaviour. At first they may supress it but it eventually surfaces. Some patners are depressed, crooked and others abusive. Initially you had something she wanted (power) and that made her tow the line, now she feels she got the power. This means all that initial intimacy was torture to her, a price she had to pay to trap you. She is a wicked person who you can not reason with and only understands power. I suggest you two to visit a marriage counsellor and talk to each other freely, let her know during that discussion that if she does not act and provide as a wife you are going to have a second wife. Remember she still needs your provision

Eye-opening for future reference.

You need to work on your relationship with her. If you truly are interested in keeping the marriage. There’s a reason she changed. She’s not saying but it’s there. Probably go for counseling ( pastor or marriage counselor) to fix the root cause. That will fix the bedroom matters. 9 month old and a 9 year old may leave her too tired at night. Maybe you have no personal time ( without the kids) together, etc.
And out of respect, try to refer to your partner without tribal connotations.