My marriage iko pale Salgaa talkers

For now most channels that I used before seem blocked. I used to do charcoal business Mombasa and burnt fingers after g.o.k placed a ban. There after did some supplies biz that never picked. Plan ni business still but savings with my current hustle is a dream

ukiweza umuite muoshe tunyanye pamoja ,I think he can be very grateful, ama unaonaje muosha tunyanye,?

DAMN. Zile vitu Mimi husoma hapa kuhusu marriage na sijaoa zinanifanya nicheze mbaaali Sana na hii monster inaitwa marriage!
Itabidi ni save hizi pages, Ile siku nitaamua kujiingiza Kwa hii shida, nitazisoma for guidance to a best bet

And colleagues wonder how am so comfortable in singlehood…nikipiga mahesabu I see my personal space (one of my most precious possessions) reducing by half and my expenses doubling…wacha nikae until I really feel I need company (very unlikely)

@Motokubwa siwez mind hio hustle

If you want to end someone’s marriage, ongezea bibi yake mshahara itoshane na ya bwana yake. Halafu ungoje 3 years max. In 3 years, that marriage won’t exist. That is women’s true nature. Marriage is good, but you need to get in with all the red pill knowledge about its dynamics.

My friend kula raha kwanza na ujipange financially before committing. I regret everyday of my life for moving in with her after hio ball. Juu most dumb decisions that led to my “bankruptcy” were due to the family factor.

@Azor Ahai nakubaliana na wewe apa.vijana waprint this theses and stick it in there bedroom

A buddy of mine impregnated a certain certain chick who was just from campus.they moved in until she gave birth.he even helped her through her masters. The lady later landed a job and she was earning 3 times her husband salary. Small issues za respect na infidelity zikaanza, after one year waliachana, Alihama na mtoi.the guy had to start from zero

Obviously. Empowering a woman you are in a relationship with, financially, is working against your marriage literally. You can’t change women’s true nature.

But also please remember this is KTalk. Do not buy advice wholesale. Think about your kids…

Ndio hio sasa. I was in that shithole once, dated certain girl for sometime, it is like she was indirectly selling me sex, yaani nilikuwa na cover expenses zake 100%, napata pussy…nikikosa kuspend nakaushwa. Siku moja Tu niliman up and ended that shit… Sometime when I look back at it, I just shake my head in disbelief, like why did I stay in that relationship that long? I could have ended it sooner! Gladly, hatukupata mtoto

Vile @uwesmake na @Azor Ahai wamesema. Stay put but work on your finances at all costs necessary. Ukipata madharau sema you’re taking one for the team. Kusota happens to the best of us but that shouldn’t define your worth. Ata noti ya thao imeraruka huwa valuable kushinda noti ya soo mpya. Alafu when your finances are in order usionyeshe yeye madharau ati ni revenge. She’ll be walking on eggshells thereafter wondering unampangia nini.

Captain obvious hujipenda sanaaa. Mimi kitu chochote kinanistress, chochote, narusha nje kama pampers imejaa meffi.

It’s very tricky and emotional when kids are involved. Like I have a very strong bond with my two boys. Inauma juu I have to stay for the time being juu ya watoto

I think the old folks back in the days walikuwa wajanja. Jamaa ni sonko but ameoa a gal from ocha. No education. Wife anaishi akiwa submissive all her life. Hawa wanawake wa siku hizi ni jeuri sana

A plate of mine mama yake two weeks ago showed up with a new Range to the surprise of everyone including the husband. When he asked mbona hakua amemwambia ananunua Range bila at least informing him, she retorted - and this is from the plate’s mouth - “si lazima niwa ambie Kila kitu nanunua”.
Granted, the woman last year alinukisha kitunguu mbaya sana na tenders but a 24 million Range is a significant purchase to undertake without any reference to the husband.
The funny thing is that it’s the husband who introduced her to the organisation that gives her the business.

The tender brokers wanakula iyo khupipi.nikama kupeleka mbuzi kwa zizi ya simba

Plate ni nini sasa? Nyinyi MGTOW mtatuonyesha maajabu.

Pole sana