My marriage iko pale Salgaa talkers

You have been given so many advices here… But one above all. Get your chums back then lose that woman like hot charcoal.

Kids change the whole picture. No need getting them punishment for something they don’t even understand.

Beta male problems can’t relate.

Bro Am really sorry for what you are going thru’ , it must be a Difficult time. It’s time now to roll your sleeves, you have hustle hard, won’t be easy. Cut on some expenditure. Get your shit together, she may not have confidence in the Online Jobs Considering the way it’s not rewarding lately as like last time.
Again you need to confront hizo tumadharau, you Can have an open communication be open minded and explain the consequences.
Wish you well.

Young lions need to understand that marriage hukuwa power play. You are partners in raising kids, but rivals in power and control. It is a delicate situation. Always have the edge. That’s the only way the marriage will last.
Educating her, opening a business, getting her some contracts etc is literally arming your rival. On the other hand, giving her and your kids a good life is good partnership. Know the difference.

The fundamental question is, would you empower your wife at the expense of your marriage???

You put it well. Let your family enjoy life well using your own effort but don’t put yourself in a position to be sidelined.

Wazee kweli wameongea, i dont know what i would do without the advice from this kijiji.

Asanteni sana.

:D:D Hii line yako usishangae kuiskiza Kwa speech ya Kiongozi Kwa TV

We keep telling people here single mothers get into a relationship for selfish and personal gains only to decorate the packaging with “love” na hawaskii. but for the brother just focus on stabilizing your self and take care of the kids. it’s just a phase

Salgaa is hell, hapo you will fuck a lady she brings her sister you bonk her, she brings her niece or daughter

M.G.T.O.W = FREEDOM!

Ktalk is such a revolutionary forum. The moment you’re here, you begin seen things in different perspective!

Manze, mimi nilikuwa gizani mbaya mbovu.

[SIZE=6]USHATOMBEWA BIBI BETA MALE!![/SIZE]

True, this is very true

Points taken but sasa its still hereby on other threads advised that we get women of good IQ and working class due to the modern world we’re living. The same lass has a potential of being richer than me yet we are each already rich. Eh I’m confused now.

This is a message I have been preaching here.
[SIZE=7]Ad infinitum
A woman needs to be educated by her parents up to the highest level and then she can go and get married or procreate armed with her own weapons aka finances. That is not at 18-23 years of age, the marriage KTalk age. Never.[/SIZE]

Thank you guys for coming out and sharing your opinions and perspectives. The straight talk and wisdom spread here can sure make even my man in the village envious. You have opened my EYES! Ubongo pia imeoshwa.
Some have even opined a possibility of some nigga chewing her, which I wouldn’t rule out 100% for the fact that I don’t spend the day with her, otherwise that’s far from the truth.
The madharau and kiburi bit I have come to realise it’s a Meru(she’s one) thing only that she had successfully hidden the horns for the 6yrs we’ve been together.

Elders and fellow talkers,
I have considered the wisdom poured on this post and have resolved that I shall:

1. Work my ass off to get on my feet financially.
  2. Never let my kids suffer for their mum’s/dad’s mistakes.
  3. Never formalize the marriage for as long as we live.
  4. Move out after I’m confident of providing for my kids and having access while I’m away. I will try diplomacy and convince her it’s our differences…
  5. In addition to 1), I shall resume my law degree come September,

Now, to talkers who have not yet married, please never put on hold any plans for the female species. Also, do whatever is in your powers to ever be at the top even if it means emancipating her.
Ya mwisho: Mwenye mke mmoja hana mke…

Enyewe uko na shida. Uliacha kusoma law ndio uzalishe kunguru ulee watoi. No wonder she has lost all respect for you

No, law nilianza 2018 after tushazaa. Did one year and differed, but due to putting “family first”.