My Update on 18 year old Medical Engineer

:green_emoji: :green_emoji: :green_emoji: elders nyinyi ni maumbwa…ni kama alot of elders wako na roho chafu hapa after walinilaani ati sitakula huyo dem. Thats what exactly happened…i did not chew her…she’s still playing the wild goose chase but ni sawa…after i paid the 2500bob to get us inside club image…i sent her additional 1200 or something close to that… i forget exact amount anunue kuku na chipo that following monday. So we set up a meet up on Sunday to meet. In my head nilikuwa najua naenda kula vitu. So while we were chatting nikamshow that am interested in splitting her cameltoe over the next meet up…akasema that she likes me but we need to know each other some more before we can fuck. I insisted that we will have to fuck akasema haiwezekani kabisa. She told me that we meet at a restaurant and get to know each other first as hiyo siku tuli meet kwa club image hatukuongea sana as her buddies were all over my ass…dancing and grinding me. Nikakubali shingo upande. On the maiden day we met on a sunday…hapo Thika bado. Same day Afcon finals ilikuwa inachezwa. We took a light meal jioni…then tukasema tutafute form…but she told me that she wont drink that night. Nikasema sawa. Akanishow twende Club Liquid Cash wako na pool party…kufika huko tukakuta place imejaa excess…not even parking was available…akanishow basi nimdrop kwa hostel…nikamshow that i can find a place for both of us. Dem akasema that am a cool guy and she doesn’t fuck on the 1st date. Told her its our 2nd date…akasema 1st date doesn’t count as we didn’t talk. Akasema next date we will fuck 100% no bullshit. I didn’t want to keep pushing the agenda nisikae creepy. So i get her by her hostel then she tells me gate imefungwa na caretaker alimnyanganya suitcase yake ya nguo coz of rent arrears… …i asked her how much it was akasema 3500…i asked her one more time basi tushike room then we will sort her rent saga next day (it was a trap to hit it and disappear). Akakataa akasema ata call beshte yake kama atamkubalisha alale kwake. Her buddy didn’t pick her call. So i started being touchy to her…no resistance… …kidogo kidogo tuko juu ya mate mbaya…i bent her front seat and got on top of her…mate mate mate…kudara matiti mbaya sana… some heavy breathing from her…kidogo kidogo ashashika mti nkajua form imejipa…nikamshow tutafute tu room at once since both of us want to fuck…akajwara wadau…akasema she doesn’t want tk rush things that she wants to get ready well to fuck me on our next meet up…asked her to give me a good reason why we could not go to a hotel and spend the night together akasema hana reason. Asked her why we can’t fuck tonight akasema she has no reason at all. At some point alikuwa anani tease ati beshte yake asipom call back she would go with me that night …so nikajua kaghaseer kana pull some game. She asked to borrow my phone to call her buddy ati coz maybe ana ignore call yake. Nikampatia and sure as hell her buddy picked my call… .akaambiwa afungue gate…akasema sawa…a good night hug and a kiss and like a kafukuswii i was told to drive safely we meet next Saturday :green_emoji:…nikasema dem amenkchapa 10 nil…that hiyo kuma nitaionea view sasa. That following week dem akajaribu kuniomba fare sijui ya kwenda wapi nikakataa and accussed her of wanting to chew my money while teasing to fuck with me…akasema she’s not after my money coz kama ni doh alikuwa anataka tungeenda na yeye ile night nilimshow twende na yeye then i sort her rent money next day. She told me she’s not after my money. We started chatting here and there to keep the vibe going for coming Saturday…at some point akanishow nimtumie something ndio simu yake isizimwe ni zile za kulipia…she wanted 98bob but nikajikaza ki sabuni and sent her 500 bob to entice her…come Friday i ask the bitch tutameet saa ngapi keshoye Sato ile siku ya kiama…akanishow ni chill we will talk about it. Hapo hapo nikajua hiyo ni hekaya…i started finding a back up coz nilijua hakuna kitu ita happen…sure as hell…Sato dem ako MIA…i txt her in the afternoon kuuliza kama bado tuna meet…bitch sends me a video clip kusema wameenda ocha na sijui nani…she’s in a car full of adults and kids…asked her what about school akasema she will have to deferr coz of rent and fees arrears…i believe its all horse shit. Na vile elders walisema. .she has no intentions of fucking with me…she wants to squeeze my money as much as possible as she gives me hope of hitting the pudesh. I refused to fall for that. I no longer chat her. I told her akiwa ready ku meet anishow…am past playing games…hapo ndio tuko…bado hajarudi from ocha…so summary ni i lost 2500 ya club entrance, 1200 kuku chipo, 500 mkopa phone and some fuel, food, drinks and time na bado nikatoka nunge wadau. Not sure if i came out too sexually strong ama. Y’all can laugh but i keep it real…hii bet ni kama iliungua. Mission aborted. I refused to pay rent this time. :green_emoji:

11 Likes

Sounds like she has genuine money problems. This girl may not be a whore. Na Wewe uko a desparate aje? Just because umetumia dem 2500 doesn’t mean every other sentence is where and when you will fuck. Ata ka huoni you are extremely pushy.

8 Likes

Pole mkuu but nimeona red flags mingi kwa hio risto yaani hata angalau ungelala ukinusa vidole vile uliinginza kanyau.

3 Likes

This is why I prefer being a stingy nigga, hawa madame/hoes wengi ni golddiggers, If I don’t hit on the first date, then the bitch can fuckoff.

10 Likes

Am lost hapo kwa club entrance ya 2500. Uko na pesa bro. But ushafika semi finals…use her money woes to fuck her

1 Like

@Maestro soma hio story yake poa ataonea hio coomer Netflix

2 Likes

Game yako iko nje bro. A girl who does not want to fuck you will not even kiss you. Hii kitu ungekula but vile @Simiyu22 amekusho umekaa desperate. Unaomba kuma very aggressively, every chance you get, and you probably drool while doing that. Huezi acha vitu iprogress tu naturally? Normal chiqs behave this way. Why dont you just stick to tagged girls mwenyewe munaelewana bei and then she comes drops her pants. Better yet, stay faithful to your wife na uwache umalaya. Shenzi.

12 Likes

Uko na 5k na gari alafu unalala na blue balls. Meffi Beta chieth simp.

Next time, First pitia ukule lanye ndio uwache kukua horny. Dem akifika, go straight to the point. Leo tunafuck after date? Akiringa. Hata asi ingie Kwa gari. Drive off like a boss.
Gentlemen will always finish last

7 Likes

Vile Ivory Coast amekwambia hapo juu

1 Like

Another dude who games prostitutes. So you always hit on the first date?

3 Likes

When you’re so used to $1 prostitutes, you forget that normal women are indeed not hoes. Other than that, your game is weak as fuck. You’re so pushy and it’s an instant turn off to most women. Do better next time.

6 Likes

Hapo Kwa gari ungemaliza shot ya kwanza.hiyo maringo yake ingeishia happ

2 Likes

I wanted to sample badly coz i had a work trip on 19th was flying out so nikajua by the time narudi psyke itakuwa imeisha…na ufagie kwako ghaseer hii…i can do whatever i wanna do. I think i came out too pushy and she’s not a hoe as she could have jumped on my offer instantly…btw she is half kyuk half kalenjin

1 Like

Was running out of time boss. Last week was traveling abroad for a quick trip so wanted to try my luck

Elders wanadai i was too pushy and acted desperate for sex…its true niliomba kuma mapema sana and insistive despite her telling me she doesn’t fuck on the 1st date…reason i did that was coz i had already invested time and money into the project and i was flying on monday the 19th so i wanted to sample before i leave. But good thing bado she is in touch…calling me love and sweetheart and shiet. Telling me how much she misses me. I think i will play low until i come back. I think she has money issues and she’s not a hoe…time will tell.

2 Likes

Your aggressive demands for sex is what probably made her reconsider. Hii kitu ni reverse psychology…if you show her your not too impressed she will want to impress (fuck) you…also avoid giving women easy money . It will make them lose respect for your authority and leadership as a man. But good hekaya nonetheless.

11 Likes

Mimi yangu ni opposite, kuna kadem very soft ni kama building materials za skin yake ni paper mache, kadem nilimezea nkakatrap kwa my slaughter house, that day tulichat kakitoka nkadara kakinipea hug ya good bye . Dem nikama hakuna amedarwa for years kakilegea ikabidi nmembeba Hadi bed , nilifyeka kitu tight but si dry fry coz hao ni wale ukipoint mcea na uncodomised rungut anapata ball kama virgin Mary .
Kitu softest. After that day alinisms eti coomer huwa hairukiwi hivo eti inaombwa. Nimejaribu juu chini hata kutuma 3k ya some 'urgent problems ’ but the rabbit has refused to come to my lair.

3 Likes

Huyo gaidi could have liked you at first but the way ulikuwa unapush sex ihappen every single time nikama alinotice to you, she is just another one to add to your list of women you have ‘conquered’. Na most likely alienda kubonga na her friends ju yako.

Yeye kukata kuenda kwa hotel could be because ya hizi murder cases za BnB that’s the reason why ata hapo kwa gari for slight second she was ready to fuck you right there.

Your situation just proves you should always at least 2-3 girl rotation.

8 Likes

Suspicious Red Flag GIF by ABC Network

Hapa umeangusha kijiji kijana

4 Likes

BTW does she school in Thika and have relatives in Kitengela?

2 Likes