Nacheki mmeamua mwenye vitu ajilipie dowry....ruracio whatsapp group's mass exit

Madame wengi siku hizi hawawezi kubali mambo ya kuolewa kwa office ya AG.

They want a wedding by the beach in morrocco ama watamu. Kisha they want to invite everyone including people they dont like so that they can show them that she is a wife, kisha they want to take photos doing their makeup, and with their bridesmaids and all that nonsense.

After getting 2 kids mambo ya mahari na dowry ndio inaenda hivo. Why bother with a wedding after having kids and settling down.

Mimi sisemi mambo na harusi, Nasema kulipa dowry. Kulipa mahari na harusi ni vitu mbili tofauti. You can fail to do wending but dowry you have to pay.

Sawa nimekuelewa but after umelipa mahari si dame lazima ataulizia hiyo harusi?

if i get a daughter,i will never expect anything…that way there will be less disappointments

hii nakubaliana nawe hundred percent…[SIZE=1]sitawai fanya wending[/SIZE]

The problem with current parents is they are expecting ‘High returns’ from ‘selling’ their daughters. Especially if a girl has gone to unifasiti, utaona mambo.

Mimi kulipa mahari ndo important. Wending(church one) is just a sort of comedy. And, if I have to do, let me do customary one.

Kuna jamaa fulani beshte wamine alikuwa ameweka picha kama 1 million fb yake ya wife wake akiwa na ball, baby shower was due in a week, finances were set, sound tushapewa deposit, all was set. Miscarriage!

Jamaa was devasted hadi waleo. I usually say a short prayer for these women who post baby bump mtoi afike salama

Dowry is a scam…Weddings are good but when you have to invite people to contribute for you then it’s a scam too…baby showers should be for relatives since the children are only yours and your family’s, I don’t see why I should consider my friend’s pregnancy to bring my world to a standstill.

how does someone even have the guts kuchangisha pesa ya harusi???kama hamna pesa si muende kwa AG ama mtulie mpate kwanza…na mostly hiii ukuwa pressure ya mabibi kwa majamaa ati wanataka grand wedding na hawafiki bei.

Kuna beshte yangu alikuwa anataka kuoa. Ruracio akatuita fundraising na tukamsaidia kufanya dowry-paying. Siku ya kuoa akatuita fundraising na tukamsaidia kuoa. Huyu Bibi ni wake ama ni ‘wetu’? Akinikuta kwa kitanda chake na mkewe anaweza kuniuliza swali kweli?

all of yyou have conjugal rights

I have lefted this kind of groups faster than I’ve been added. What possesses a man to raid his entire contact list on a egging mission? I have 700+ and they’re all unique and unconnected.

Now those numbers are public domain, to be pasted all over as the screenshot above show.

Written shrubs are the best. Yaani you write exactly what your heavy tongue says?

Hizi groups zimezidi, in any particular month you find yourself in 3 groups or more. Am thinking of uninstalling WhatsApp kabisa

[ATTACH=full]254394[/ATTACH]

I have never been added into those groups that could also be as a result of me being extremely antisocial and also very 007 like.

You are still heavily colonized mentally folk. Mimi sio mzungu kijana.

Dawa sio kuleft, unakua tu lakini hujibu wakianza kuleft pia wewe unaleft.