Nani ashai enda..

Dont go for the crowd. Go for the music. I dont go for blankets and wine because i dont get/like that africa-fusion music.
But yvonne chaka chaka? We grew up listening to that. I also went for Lady Blacksmith Mambazo when they performed here although it wasnt blankets or koroga.

And the gay community will be everywhere regardless. You will find them at safari sevens and you will find them every other event.

1 Like

ATI HIO KOROGA IKO WAPI?NAWEZA WAKODISHA CONCRETE MIXER

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Iko aboretum…i think its just me but u dnt like being on an open field pahali kuna nyasi after it has rained i feel thithi sana …:frowning:

Even when you have on a your skinny jeans? :slight_smile:
but this koroga might be a mess because of the rain…

Sivaangi skinny jeans…m nt skinny lakini i cnt stand nyasi na mvua…i wonder how it went down

So you got some nyama on you? Nice! Im liking this version of you im picturing. You can wear a sundress then dear.

Ha ha…nawa oh u de start this flirting on a Sunday morning now :wink:

mimi kusena ukweri …nlikuwa timberyard…hapo tu ukienda masaku tao…na nlikua nimetoka mlolongo kutombana hapo 110…Na mdosi ameuza lorri …sina kazi sasa

kwani hata aboretum ilinyakuliwo ikafanywo buloti au wanakorogea nini?

I’ve gone to wines and blankets about 3 times…when it was just starting out ilikuwa hapo kwa grounds za HillCrest and once in Kampala…twas kinda nice though I hear siku hizi they moved to carnivore…hi koroga ndio Naiskia hapa Leo…I bet they have copied the concept

What are all of you talking about??? Can one bike there?

Boda boda haziruhusiwi Carni.

2 Likes

kizungu jo