NASA big ANNOUNCEMENT

wewe hara pole pole mpaka ukufe,meffi

Midget umekuja kuhara ktalk pia?

How many times is this never coming big announcement going to be told?
Can we just swear in babuon and get on with our lives.
Clinton defeated Trump by the popular vote by over 2 million votes. Have you ever heard anyone claim the voice of those Democratic Party voters must be listened to.

Mungikiress ongea tu kwa kisapere tuta lipa translator afafanue

How best can Uhuruto, deal with these politicians, and the counties that don’t recognize their Govt. Something drastic need to happen.

I honestly feel sorry for this old sick fool and mostly because of the torture his handlers put him through.

Mimi nangojea tu Ngunyi a break down the latest foolishness by Nasa

Raila (let me for once address him by his real name) desperately needs a spark to ignite his revolution. His latest call for the police to arrest or shoot him dead points to his frustrations and desperation.
But I think the government should have come up with a better strategy to contain him.

Alitingizwa kishwa ikatulia !

No reform no elections:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha , they thought 26th hakutakuwa Na Elections

RAT should be left to shout, scream, give ultimatums and everything else to seek attention. From here on he is crying for attention. Things are moving on very quickly and he is left talking the same monologue to his few remaining gullible supporters.

I strongly believe you are squarely in the corridors of power.
Holla @me if you have a tender for promo items that you need to be supplied urgently.
100 para cent payment upfront.:smiley:

He he, kuna wakati GoK hulipa upfront unless ni emergency?

Am assuming he has a side hustle of tenderpreneurship.

Tired of this! Accept and move on.

No comment. I once answered you on that matter.

At least most of us don’t give a shit! :confused:

niaje roto tank

But let’s be honest …kuna haja mgani kuapisha mtu then aende akalale kwako Karen??? Presidency is not just swearing in, it includes international recognition…