NASA big ANNOUNCEMENT

@uwesmake unasumbua. Meffi

When people say that raira informs them when their wives fall pregnant, what do you expect :slight_smile:

How long have you been here?

I strongly support whatever you’re trying to say Mr. Wowo but me thinks you are just special. Sisemi mengi.

Naswa…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPd3w73WkAAkwN_.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Ni kuma yako inanuka hivyo?

#RESIST RAILA!:D:D

Confused and being advised by confusder people

I don’t care about it

it wont increase the size of ugali and samaki on my plate

Ghasia matako ya mbuta wewe wank na mafuta ya kamongo.Naona hiv ile strain ya homabay imekula akili yako kabisa.

This photo is from the Libya slavery.

Ok, but wamenaswa!

More like torture.

I don’t know

They should just let him be.

NASA lost this election from the counties to the national govt that they’re now pretending not to recognize.

RAO can’t admit to a massive defeat especially one caused by a poor electoral strategy.

No nation will recognize him or the stupid secession republic that the Oxbridge liar Ndii is trying to create. Kufungia yeye only gives his stupid claims legitimacy. Let the madman continue ranting nonsense.

He’s already chickened out from the silly parallel swearing in idea.
He says the Tuesday gathering will only be a memorial for those who have died.

Ranny, I am feeling kinda feverish. Just the mere thought that Baboon Ojinga is going home for good is too much for me to take in. It is like being diagnonised with cancer…you start treatment and after 5 years you get the all clear. This man has sumbuad us so much.

Thing is any strategy to contain him will mean more lives lost. He has committed treasonable acts but in the name of peace, let him wither away slowly.