NASA live on Facebook in mathare

Acknowledge what you know please. Share with us.

We all know he has over 6m followers who voted for him, even all those who voted for meet at uhuru park it does not change the law. And the same applies to over 8m who votes for jubilee

Ferkn little pieces of shits, suck it and move on. Hii ni ujinga. There are better ways of dealing with the uncertainties eg go to court. At this rate some blood will have to be spilled before a deal can be brokered. Ain’t going to be my blood. I love my blood. I’m not dying for no one. Not even my ever fertile wife, nop.

5 Likes

I beg to retract my comment , there’s sense in what you say.
Well regardless who’s forming the government our concern as citizens should be peace and find a way to get our government to ease the cost of living , especially basic human amenities , like food , shelter, healthcare and transport.

5 Likes

how is food and housinh expensive in kenya?

Mwisho wa subsidy ya Unga ni this month, pale supermarket kando ya the GOK 90 bob Unga, the 2kg Unga parket without subsidy ni 150 bob. We may have to go back to alternating between rice and chapati.

were people not surviving without subsidized unga when there were no shortages??

2 Likes

Yes people were “surviving”, infact the financial status of some of us improved significantly that we replaced all Ugali in our meals with chapati.

i then dont get why you have to eat ugali when eating chapati improves your financial status significantly

3 Likes

and it’s not rocket science for someone to be able to plant maize

1 Like

Yes we will soon be eating chapatis and holding nationwide celebrations for our improved financial status like the nurses :D:D:D:D

definately we will

and don’t be too sure about chapatis, hata hio unga itapanda soon

Planting maize is too complicated and it takes a long time to mature, nimeskia pale ministry of agriculture if you go with a good brown envelope you can get a tender for importing over 10,000 tonnes of maize from Mexico. You can then sell it at a profit and still receive a token (subsidy) from GOK for importing maize.

Why should anyone plant maize when you can make more money importing maize.

Walevi hatupendi chapati.

3 Likes

have you ever really planted maize in your life?

1 Like

Ata ikiisha hakuna shida…Sasa chapati nmeiva kupika kama bachelor… aah ata @Purple akikuja napikia yeye shavashi bila shida

ngano watu wamevuna vizuri huu mwaka, unga ya ngano haiongezeki bei

1 Like

Most y’all probably have average to good jobs so you dont know the pinch the poor who are the majority feel about cost of living .
The fact that a country that can sustain itself with close to no imports, is importing everything including food , correction the staple food, is just too sad.

2 Likes

is it the government job to grow staple food?