NASA live on Facebook in mathare

I have, I was just being sarcastic to show how some of our leaders think. Instead of spending their billions in planting food crops, they are planning on how to get GOK food import tenders.

Below is a list of some of the MP`s who were involved in the 2009 maize scandal:

Ababu Namwamba (MP Budalangi) – 15,000 bags – Sh36 million
David Koros (Ex-MP Eldoret East) – 8,000 bags – Sh 18 million
Joshua Kuttuny (MP Cherangany) – 5,000 bags – Sh 11.5 million
Caroli Omondi (PM chief of staff) – 3,000 bags – Sh 6.9 million

2 Likes

Yes since you seem to think that way.
Common sense my friend the government has to keep in place strategies to improve the lives of it’s people.

I think ile story ya Jimmy Wanjigi in the daily nation had an effect especially on the middle class in their voting patterns. NASA on the other hand had a very poor response mechanism on the same. No wonder they are specifically focusing on the NMG.

Even if it were so, lack of sufficient rainfall caused poor harvests hence shortage of maize. How now is government to blame for that

Lack of rainfall isn`t caused by GOK and it cannot be blamed for it, but our leaders are guilty of using lack of rainfall and food shortage as a money making opportunity.

Some of the Mp`s who were involved in the 2009 maize scandal:

Ababu Namwamba (MP Budalangi) – 15,000 bags – Sh36 million
David Koros (Ex-MP Eldoret East) – 8,000 bags – Sh 18 million
Joshua Kuttuny (MP Cherangany) – 5,000 bags – Sh 11.5 million
Caroli Omondi (PM chief of staff) – 3,000 bags – Sh 6.9 million

1 Like

Off course it is hard work. People who plant maize and make profits out of it are hard workers. We however understand hard work is a foreign concept to some of you. You’d better blame your laziness on the fact that you do not occupy the highest office. You are facing hardships because the tin god is not in power. Ni kuamka mtaamka na mfanye kazi.

1 Like

Life is hard for everybody. What most of us choose not to do is apportion blame. Even with adverse weather changes we still want to blame government.

2 Likes

And all these people had one common link the ‘Rt Hon’ RWNBP. na sasa anatupeleka canaan

1 Like

Government is blamed not because of elections… ei politicians are geniuses… Government is blamed because we pay taxes to the government, government has employed people who should forecast and plan for eventualities… Israel is a desert and is one of the biggest exporter of horticulture in the world… please Jubilee guys RELAX. You won the elections congratulations eishhh

Both sides of the political divide were in the 2009 maize scandal, that`s it was hurriedly made to disappear and everybody was found to be innocent.

1 Like

I only pointed that all names you mentioned up there were under Raila

This is not about winning elections. It about each one of us playing our roles to make sure that we grow our economy. Appreciating the good, not always complaining and murmuring.

1 Like

Actually the formula being used here is simple…

A group of individuals within a certain community act in a certain way
With their limited information, outsiders decide to blame and castigate the whole community, for the actions of this group of individuals
The community now feels threatened as a whole, and rally for the purposes of self-preservation
This validates the actions of their supposed aggressors.
And the cycle continues…

This is how politicians, both seemingly for and against you, use tribal affiliations to divide and rule you…

3 Likes

Like the true Muslim you are.:cool::cool:

Ok, its usually detrimental to us Kenyans to look at the problems we face from the perspective of our political position. Our politicians are bedfellows, Uhurus son is now somewhere worried about the welfare of his relatives from the lakeside and I bet lazima while the police are breaking into the homes of peasants in Kisumu, the homes of Uhurus in laws have been given maximum security. Orengos family most probably are now in their Nairobi home so he does not have to worry about their safety while he is busy fueling the violence in Kisumu and his relatives in Meru do not despise him like some of the local peasants.

While sisi hapa chini the only thing we can share ni matusi na chuki tu :(.

Hio part ya ‘police breaking into homes of peasants’ ndio ningekuomba effidens.
Hayo mengine umesema tunajua ni kweli but tunajua wenye wanajiambia wako canaan na wako ready kupigana for their tribalist leader na kuna wenye wako tayari kurudi ama washarudi kazini maisha iendelee

Are you suggesting we keep quite and ignore government responsibility upon it’s people ?
If so then no need to have a government , everyone can be responsible for themselves.
When there’s rain and nothing is done to manage it and guys cry of drought a fwe months later , how is this situation supposed to be dealt with exactly if not by the governments ?

Quite true. The front-line group in these protests share a number of common traits not to be found in my average Luo neighbors or even in the average population. Those of us who live in the ‘eaststates’ can tell who is most likely to join the protests. We can therefore safely assume that they do not represent the entire community in the slightest way.

1 Like