New Airtel Ke bundle

I thought 5g research n such hufanywa na akina Nokia, Ericsson. Akina Qualcomm and other soc makers will then integrate to their socs and sell them to phone makers so ai fault ya phone makers hapo

K let me use an analogy, suppose you have a tank full of water then you decide to sell to in the market which is a bit far from the physical location of the tank. You will need to take a 20l jerrican carry water and sell to say five people. But if the demand increases you will need more people so that you can carry more water to the market so the expense will rise. But you can also triple the price and keep selling to few who can afford it and you won’t need to hire more people. Hence keeping your profits high and expenses low

Yeah I know but if network providers avail it, the hardware companies will feel pressure to build devices that support 5G
instead of chanelling efforts to other areas ie batteries

Time and tide awaits no man. If one tech is not ready then the others will progress. The one not ready will catch up when ready. Same way we now have neural processing units in socs. Should we not have them because there are no apps to take advantage of them? Nah, the apps will catch up

I was using the analogy to explain why Safcom is expensive

@Ole masai Let’s stop leveraging ourselves with 4th World African neighbours. We deserve the very best!

Airtel network is very unreliable.

Pole, I get you

Rink priss (na sio torrents)

Internet of THings…5G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLY-WIkb0A

Hapo kidogo mtasumbuana

I only do torrents

Sema diaspora. Usiseme Ronga.
Unajua Njugus? Opp KPLC

Nyinyi ndio mnataka madoido mingi.
Info is expensive

:eek:

g
sande sana, so how long will it take for the site to host the file?? And will the hosting eat my data bundles (I browse and download with safcom data bundles) As in, let’s say the file is 2GB, will hosting that file eat up 2GB of my data bundle, then downloading it too eat up another 2GB??

Ni kama utume mtu akuletee chips. kama ni 2GB unatumia 2GB. all they do is download it for you to their servers so that you can get the file from them at a faster speed . they have incredibly powerful hardware.

thanks a lot buddy, movie ya 900mb mi hukalianga for half a day

how long will it take for them to host that file??