New barmaid.

As you can see for yourself many talkers totally relate.

Hapa kule news!!!

Only klosters and some few good talkers

Thread ya new barmaid imefanya ujitokeze

Aiiiiiii! This is insider information.

It’s pure politics: intrigue, passion, deciet, lust, violence, compe…

:D:D

If you have been observing this last guy leave, then you must be the last last person to leave the club.

Now that @pamba and mushenz @Swansea you both liked this reply hebu hekaya zikam

Hitting on prostitutes, barmaids, madame wa massage parlours na vinyozi is for beta males who are intoxicated. I only hit on women kwa club if I assess that hajakuja hunting na hafanyi job club.

ama yeye ni barmaid,hapo foreman umefikiria

Kumbe you’re an @introvert? Nimeona unajua moves zote za the timid guy

Pampers, ongezea Vala raundi ingine[ATTACH=full]185035[/ATTACH]

Slice ya kwanza inakuwaga ya Dj followed by manager, after that anaumisha kila mtu huko mwisho anamaliziwa na chokoraa…

Hii kiberiti, iliendaga wapi hapa kwetu ?

Easiest lays ever.

Siku hizi huwezi beba butane lighter Kwa ndege. Kibirit poa sana. Unaweka tatu kwa mfuko na uko set

Most girls in a club above 24 years are likely to be pretty used up already. Not just the barmaids.

Have you considered that the guy might be a bar-owner, manager, bouncer or DJ??

You talk as if you have never been to a local. In a local, to be on the inside when the pub closes, you need to be a regular and trusted customer or patron. Being a trusted customer in a local has many benefits, for instance, you drink if your money run out, no questions asked, the barmaid knows you. When you order, you will never be asked to pay upfront, hata kama kuna premier league game.

To answer your query, yes, at times I have been among the last to leave the local in my earlier life, but not because of the barmaid. I go to a pub strictly to drink. Philosophically, what you are in life is a product of randomness. Those barmaids never chose to be what they are. Most probably, you are what you are purely by chance. If they know you are not after their pucci, they will always be honest with you. Instead of asking for beer, they tell you to buy them chips, which normally cost about 30 bob or 50. Do this, and they will tell you about the muggers in the neighbourihood and mchele carriers.